HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    leafley

Default Best future Games of 2022..

Which games are you guys looking forward to being released in the near future of 2022? I am really looking forward to A Plague Tale : Requiem, as I loved the first one.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

I'm always looking forward to the next Pokémon game.
    I just Googled to see which other ones are coming out and one of the first ones says there's a new Saints Row? I loved the first two of these but it started getting silly around the 3rd one, I hope this one's good again!

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!

Tokens
    Habbo
    kilotron.com

To be honest, I am waiting for a new CS

To be honest, I am waiting for a new CS.Don't get me wrong, guys, I love the CS GO. I am playing it a lot and even trade rust items sometimes. However, it gets quite boring periodically. So I really want to see a new game with a new engine that will bring cooler graphics and game physics, new maps, and weapons. And I am sure that I am not the only one dreaming about a new CS.So hopefully, we will be lucky enough, and the game creators will hear our requests and make our dream come true.

Last edited by Triz; 28-03-2022 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Posts merged

Tokens

I'm really excited about Sniper Elite 5! One more month to go, and we'll all be able to finally enjoy it. I've been waiting for so long; I literally can't wait for it. Another one I'm really looking forward to being released is Mario Strikers: Battle League. I'm a huge Mario fan, and I'm thrilled that it is finally coming up! Anyway, until then, I'll be playing my all-time favorite game, which is, without doubt, Minecraft. I'm literally addicted to this game, and I can play it all day long. By the way, which Minecraft smp servers do you guys use?

moderator alert Posts merged by tbl (forum moderator): Please do not double post, thanks.
    Last edited by tbl; 18-05-2022 at 12:15 AM.