HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Default What was your early Habbo life like? ~Ends January 18th

Hello everyone! I know everyone at Habbox has their own Habbo timeline. Whether you joined two years ago, or ten years ago, we all had our online time before Habbox. I personally have been apart of Habbox since 2018. But, my first Habbo account was created in 2007. Before Habbox, I was heavily involved in Fiendfyre's Hogwarts Roleplay. It was nicely laid out, and was a fun thing to come online and be involved in.

So, for this competition, I want to know what you did on Habbo before you joined the Habbox community.
    Did you roleplay, work in an agency, or play endless Falling Furni?

One random entrant will receive 5 coins!
    Last edited by tbl; 12-01-2022 at 05:30 PM.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

This comp is now open!
    Like Cadigyna Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    Chipmunks

Latest Awards:

Played events and got badges

Tokens
    Habbo
    Cadigyna

Latest Awards:

played endless fast food and snowstorm and making the top 10 (before each acc got banned or i forgot the password to LOL)
    Last edited by Cadigyna; 13-01-2022 at 02:03 AM. Reason: spacing

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I did family roleplays haha...

Tokens
    Habbo
    E.r.i.c.k!

Latest Awards:

mostly same as now collecting badges playing games and I was part of Habbobites fansite too
    Love jamiexo Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    IAmDaBlack

Latest Awards:

I was a poor afro guy wandering rooms for furnis
    Shocked ErickSloth Shocked
    Laugh jamiexo Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Habbo had just been open a month or two when I joined. No private rooms at all originally, but fairly soon they added a special machine (inside some public rooms) that you had to use to make a private room. Once you'd done so no-one actually used them; everyone just hung out in the Main Lobby, Club Massiva, or the Cunning Fox Game Hall if you were really bored, even though none of the games in it worked properly. It was all very dark as you can see from the pics of these rooms.

Didn't take very long for furni to become something people did actually want, but even the "rich" people on it at the time would only just have enough to fill one room, and it was all very basic stuff like bars and baths and seats - people would make actual hotel rooms basically to begin with, and their only real purpose was to invite someone back to from Club Massiva for a bit of bobba. Expanded extremely rapidly from there, it took less than a year for Rares to be a thing (and I remember distinctly thinking that it was mad that anyone would pay 25c for one item when the most expensive thing at the time was a bath or fridge at 6c) and now here we are
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

I used to wander around rooms a lot, then I started going in fansite game rooms.
    First time I ever hit a Habbox room it was during HxSS and everyone was dancing on tables, screaming at me to join... that scared me so I left.
    Like Cadigyna Liked
    Laugh FlyingJesus, .Nat Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    LucyFaye

Latest Awards:

I've always liked playing the user-hosted Habbo games, even when the frustrating "P2P/P2S/REV" etc. was around.
    I even liked hosting, and allowed P2P/P2S but didn't allow REV.
    And I don't think I did to start with, but eventually I started including what I got in P2P/P2S in with the prize.
    I hated scammers and when playing games, I only P2P/P2S etc. if I already knew it was a trustworthy host.

I've never really been one of those to just "hang out" and never really made friends on Habbo close enough to feel I wanted to do so.
    When I started to make more irl friends in High School, I tended to spend more time with them and less time on the computer.
    I stopped really playing Habbo, only popping on and off every now and again with the intention to give all my stuff away and changing my mind before I got too far.

Until a few years ago when I started getting ill and had to leave work. I came back with the intention of staying, and I even joined HFFM to be a host... but after less than 24hrs I realised it was a toxic environment and left.
    I then saw a Habbox event and was thrilled to see that Habbox was still a thing as it was always my go-to site for rare values back in the day.
    So I joined, and now we're here!

MANNERS COST NOTHING!

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
    Be kind, always!