HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Ice Skating

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Default Ice Skating

Does anyone go Ice Skating here?

I recently got into it, like really into it.. I go like 2-3 times a week at the moment, and have been since around the start of December, though sometimes due to work I can only go once a week, but damn it's expensive hobby, at £10 a pop, it's getting costly lol. Luckily because I go so often I've started to make friends with the staff there and sometimes I get in for free now, like the last 2 times I went, I haven't paid.

I think I'm gonna try to take @jamiexo; ice skating when she comes to the UK, but she's not very good in ice, she breaks things... nothing important, only her foot.

There's another shooting today, and this one was bad
    I'm glad that we all hope and pray, but it takes more than that
    We've been trying, we've been crying
    Hoping that they will do more than keep lying
    I need to believe that people can change
    Or else this life has all been in vain
    What's the point of fighting if we're fighting for a lie?

I'm not senDing sublimInal messagEs to rule breakers

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

I have never properly learned how to ice skate. I live in such a cold place that you would THINK I would've grown up learning how to, but I mostly just played basketball during the winters, so I never had time to learn. However, I have gone ice skating a few times, and although I don't really know how, normally by a half hour in, I kinda get the hang of it and it's actually so much fun.

I told myself this winter, I was going to learn how to do some winter sport, whether that was ice skating, skiing, etc. Then, the ice decided to be my worst enemy and so I broke my fibula, SO THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

Yes, you better take me ice skating. I promise this time I WON'T break my leg. Well, I can't promise that... but I'll try my best not to.

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

I went ice skating a few times with mates to Deeside in Wales, they had a disco night every Friday or so. It was cool yeah.

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

The last time I went ice skating I was 8 or 9, I think.
    I don't think there's anywhere in my area that has an ice rink. When I was little the mall had an ice rink and we went for field trips, and then when I went to the mountains with family we'd go ice skating. Haven't been since and I'm really bad at it anyway lol

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by jamiexo View Post
    I have never properly learned how to ice skate. I live in such a cold place that you would THINK I would've grown up learning how to, but I mostly just played basketball during the winters, so I never had time to learn. However, I have gone ice skating a few times, and although I don't really know how, normally by a half hour in, I kinda get the hang of it and it's actually so much fun.

I told myself this winter, I was going to learn how to do some winter sport, whether that was ice skating, skiing, etc. Then, the ice decided to be my worst enemy and so I broke my fibula, SO THERE'S ALWAYS NEXT YEAR.

Yes, you better take me ice skating. I promise this time I WON'T break my leg. Well, I can't promise that... but I'll try my best not to.
    Yeah we can go 30th or 31st May, I think kids are still at school then aren't they? So it should be dead quiet, I went today and was like 8 people on the ice lol

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    I went ice skating a few times with mates to Deeside in Wales, they had a disco night every Friday or so. It was cool yeah.
    Yeah most ice rinks still do the Friday night Discos, the 2 closest to me still do those, it's actually pretty fun

Quote Originally Posted by tbl View Post
    The last time I went ice skating I was 8 or 9, I think.
    I don't think there's anywhere in my area that has an ice rink. When I was little the mall had an ice rink and we went for field trips, and then when I went to the mountains with family we'd go ice skating. Haven't been since and I'm really bad at it anyway lol
    That's a shame, tho was the mall one an actual ice rink, like real ice, as I know a lot of smaller ice rinks, or rinks that aren't in a purpose built building for a rink, are often just a certain type of plastic that you skate on, which it often shit.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Triz View Post
    Yeah we can go 30th or 31st May, I think kids are still at school then aren't they? So it should be dead quiet, I went today and was like 8 people on the ice lol
    y u askin me, i'm american

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Sectional

Latest Awards:

You're Canadian

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Triz View Post
    You're Canadian
    I live close to there, but no no. They would never accept me anyway, I don't really like maple syrup

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

pretty sure it was ice. I think it was a year round ice rink on the bottom level of the mall... thinking back it seems a bit weird that it was even a thing.