HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Default Eurovision Sweepstakes 2022 - results!

Eurovision has come and gone, and oh my what a bloody great night it was!

That was quite possibly the strongest set of Eurovision finalists ever; utter joy, pure entertainment, blissful fun. I hope you guys enjoyed it at least a TENTH as much as I did.

...and now it's time for the prizes!

The winner on the night was of course the Kalush Orchestra from Ukraine with their banger of a tune mixing traditional folk music with contemporary rap, really turning up the party. This gives us one prize winner, but there are a bunch more lined up to make it that much more fun

Top of the pops

In first place, winning 50c, 31 days of HC, 1 month forum VIP, and 300 forum tokens - our Ukrainian envoy from down under, @Ekelektra; !

Close but no cigar

In second, winning 20c, 31 days of HC, 2 weeks forum VIP, and 200 forum tokens - 2nd placed (WOO GO SAM RYDER) it's @cameron446:; !

Bang average

Right in the middle of the standings winning 20c, 14 days of HC, and 100 forum tokens - the Estonian cowboy whose Habbox counterpart is @Triz; !

Nil points

I'm very very pleased to say that no-one this year ended on zero! As I said above, it was a very strong year and so I am fully in support of nobody going home without points last night.

Hometown hero

An additional 10c and 50 forum tokens goes to @Ekelektra; as the UK public gave 12 points to Ukraine!
    This prize also goes to @lawrawrrr; as the UK jury gave 12 points Sweden!

To diversify the winners a bit, I'll also give 10c to @ErickSloth; who drew Poland, whom the UK gave the most combined points to on the night.

Land of hope and glory

A bonus 50 forum tokens (for not being possibly eligible for the previous prize) goes to @cameron446:; representing the UK!

Thank you all for taking part, and of course stick around for more fun competitions at Habbox!

Prize totals:

ERIN:
    60c
    31 days HC
    1 month VIP
    350 tokens

CAMERON:
    20c
    31 days HC
    2 weeks VIP
    250 tokens

TRIZ:
    20c
    14 days HC
    100 tokens

LAURA:
    10c
    50 tokens

ERICK:
    10c
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 15-05-2022 at 07:58 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +