HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Default Happy 18th Birthday HxL!

Happy 18th Birthday HabboxLive!

It's crazy to think that HabboxLive started all the way back in 2004 ( when most of us still would have been in school). Since then HabboxLive has had a grand total of **Drum Roll ** 31 Radio Managers ( Including staff who had returned) and a total of 39 Assistant managers and 1000s of incredible staff members through the past 18 years. There has been a range of events including "The Valentines Ball, The Christmas Cracker, HabboxStarz and The Vault with some even being revamped and renewed.

HxL would not have been what is it today without the support of it's team both past and present! So a huge thank you to everyone who has been apart of HxL's fantastic journey.

If you would like to find out more about HxL you can check out our wiki page - HabboxLive - Habbox Wiki

We all of the craziness with HxSS, we didn't want to burden you all with a surprise event! However we do want to celebrate in style...

Therefore I want you to post your favourite HxL memory's, they can be old or new ( they could even be about your favourite DJ or a HxL event or show you have enjoyed) !!'

A few random winners will bag themselves someHxL VIP!

HabboxLive Team ( 2022)
    Like OwlWarrior Liked
    Love _spirit Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Congrats and Happy Birthday HxL!!
    Don't think I have a favorite HxL memory but I always love hearing the different DJ accents and what type of music they enjoy playing!

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Yayy, Happy Birthday to HxL! Can't believe it's been that long. Thankful for all of the amazing DJs we have to keep everything going!

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ozzinator

Latest Awards:

My old memory/highlight was when I reached Head DJ for the first time, I enjoyed having that bit of responsibility to help the next breed of Habbox DJ's as much as possible. I loved to read/write monthly reports too, I liked knowing where I should improve and work on things that are my weaker points.

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Can't highlight like the KODAK HXL MOMENT (maybe I will always be a noob by coming to the party too late for being able to experience Habbox' touchstones — Habboxlive.com was no more when I got in, to begin with!!) since I think that the broadcasts themselves are special enough as a mean of putting the players in a common place where their headphones/speakers are playing the exact same thing as they enjoy gatherings that require constant bonding and juicy songs to be fun, such as HxSS. Specially since I've initiated in English through USA's English, then being able to hear the multitude of accents from Erin's to DJ Music's to Duck's is a gift, and one's always learning.

Love Ekelektra Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Bikini

Latest Awards:

I think my favourite memory was having a big group of North American Djs when they were divided into teams; Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta
    I actually miss Djing some times

It was a good time.
    Happy Anniversary HabboxLive!

Ekelektra is offline Content Design Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Erin)

Tokens
    Habbo
    Ekelektra

Latest Awards:

I remember when I first joined Habbox Jssy was always DJing.One of the first times I tuned in I won a radio comp which made me stick around more and she's definitely one of the reasons I decided to stick around in the beginning.

She used to do Win A Room where every furni you donated counted as a ticket and was added to the room, and then a random number was rolled and the winner won all of the donated furni which would be like 100s of items all for one person. I wish we could do it again now but it's banned

Check out our fabulous wiki!!!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Woopwoop HxL 4eva, long live the best and most interactive fansite radio and thank you to everyone who's made it great over the years from DJs to listeners
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

_spirit is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (Music)
    Rare Values Staff
    Guest Events Organiser

Country
    United Kingdom
    Tokens
    Habbo
    _spirit