HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

What a wonderful and memorable weekend in Gibraltar.

Watched the service in the square and on the following day scaled the entire rock, followed by Coronation chicken dish at local pub. GSTK.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Official Coronation Photographs. Looks incredible, the image of him alone will define an era just as Elizabeth II's did.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

What do the family represent? Slavery and war. Glad to know what you support.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    What do the family represent? Slavery and war. Glad to know what you support.
    The Crown represents the state and the country, and a thousand years of political tradition including the abolition of slavery across the seas, the abolition of cruel practices such as Sati and bribary. That's after all why your family chose to come to this supposed awful country, rather than staying in a place where slavery and war actually still exist in the modern era.

India accounts for almost 8 million or 20%, making it the largest contributor to modern slavery. This typically involves types of forced labor such as bonded labour, child labour, forced marriage, human trafficking, forced begging, and sexual slavery.
    I guess that's what the Republic of India represents in 2023, and President Modi.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 20-05-2023 at 07:40 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The Crown represents the state and the country, and a thousand years of political tradition including the abolition of slavery across the seas, the abolition of cruel practices such as Sati and bribary. That's after all why your family chose to come to this supposed awful country, rather than staying in a place where slavery and war actually still exist in the modern era.

I guess that's what the Republic of India represents in 2023, and President Modi.

Dude, UK started slavery, so they cannot take credit for ending it. It's like me paying someone to rob you in public, then ringing them up and asking them to return the stolen goods, and trying to take credit. It's ridiculous. Modi government is not corrupt and has improved India siginificantly. Problem with people is, they like corruption and cannot bear to have someone who is straight and trying to end corruption as it means less black money in their pocket.

Quoting a 6 year old wikipedia article is ridiculous. It is like me saying HEY THE UK IS STILL IN THE EU because I read a 6 year old article.

India has more opportunities than UK. Clearly Spain has too, that is why you left this country.

I paid GBP300,000 in taxes last year, let me tell you, I help the country a lot more than someone who left this country for Spain.

Btw what does the royal family represent? Raping children, sleeping with others and cheating on their partners, killing their wives, trying to control power. Yep, that's what you support: A bunch of power seeking rapists and infidels.

Pound sign keep converting to "?"
    Last edited by Seatherny; 26-05-2023 at 10:37 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Dude, UK started slavery, so they cannot take credit for ending it.
    Well that's news to the ancient Greeks, Romans, 11th century India, Ottomans, Berbers, Aztecs and Incas - all of whom had slavery before Britain had even formed.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny
    Btw what does the royal family represent? Raping children, sleeping with others and cheating on their partners, killing their wives, trying to control power. Yep, that's what you support: A bunch of power seeking rapists and infidels.
    I can only assume you're a time traveller from the Tudor era who hasn't yet been filled in with events since the Civil War and the Glorious Revolution, because your ignorance is astounding.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 28-05-2023 at 12:09 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well that's news to the ancient Greeks, Romans, 11th century India, Ottomans, Berbers, Aztecs and Incas - all of whom had slavery before Britain had even formed.

I can only assume you're a time traveller from the Tudor era who hasn't yet been filled in with events since the Civil War and the Glorious Revolution, because your ignorance is astounding.
    Ignorance how? Seen Prince Andrew? Seen all the drama with Prince Harry? No wonder The Crown ended the show, I mean people can watch the drama daily on TV.

Like I said, using slaves and then trying to take credit for ending it is hypocrisy. Let me go rob 30 people and then take credit for not robbing more people.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 29-05-2023 at 10:41 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Ignorance how? Seen Prince Andrew? Seen all the drama with Prince Harry? No wonder The Crown ended the show, I mean people can watch the drama daily on TV.
    There's never any drama in republics amongst the presidental family, like the Clintons, the Nehru-Gandhis or the Bush's. Nope.

Like I said, using slaves and then trying to take credit for ending it is hypocrisy. Let me go rob 30 people and then take credit for not robbing more people.
    And like I said, every civilisation and Empire in history has had slavery. It was the norm throughout the history of humanity.

But one Empire did put an end to it, not only in its own territories but it did something unpredecented in world history - it patrolled the high seas freeing slaves of other powers, bombarded slave trading cities into abandoning the practice and forced treaties on other countries outlawing it. Yes that's right, the British Empire did all that.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

There's never any drama in republics amongst the presidental family, like the Clintons, the Nehru-Gandhis or the Bush's. Nope.
    There are two major differences which you fail to understand. Term limits and people vote for these people.

Royal family have no term limits, and no one voted for them. They are being forced upon you.

You ignored me, if the UK is so amazing to you, why did you run away to Spain?

We claim to remove dictators from the world, yet we are blind to the fact we have one at the top of the country. Yes, they have little to zero power, but my tax money pays for them and I do not get a say.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 01-06-2023 at 10:35 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

There are two major differences which you fail to understand. Term limits and people vote for these people.

Royal family have no term limits, and no one voted for them. They are being forced upon you.
    How are they being forced on us when the monarchy enjoys widespread public consent and approval?

You ignored me, if the UK is so amazing to you, why did you run away to Spain?
    Well I didn't run anywhere really, indeed I am working in Britain this summer with a job lined up.

Not sure what this obsession is with me working/living abroad whilst young and mobile is.

We claim to remove dictators from the world, yet we are blind to the fact we have one at the top of the country. Yes, they have little to zero power, but my tax money pays for them and I do not get a say.
    And yet you had no issue with European Commissioners actually making law and being unelected.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast