HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    Rusted!

Latest Awards:

Me me me me!

welshcake is offline Help Desk Assistant Manager
    HabboxLive Senior DJ (DJ welshcake)
    Rare Values Staff
    Events Organiser

Tokens
    Habbo
    welshcake

Latest Awards:

Me please

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

Not long to go now until the most corrupt and morally bankrupt international sporting tournament in living history begins officially!

As we prepare for kickoff with a fraction of the enthusiasm for any past contests and a strong sense of foreboding, here are the randomised allocations, in alphabetical order because why not:

Argentina - @Wsup;
    Belgium - @Hola.;
    Brazil - @tbl;
    Canada - @habbosymbols;
    Costa Rica - @e5;
    Croatia - @Shannon;
    Denmark - @welshcake;
    Ecuador - @Wrecc;
    England - @LUCPIX;
    France - @Ekelektra;
    Germany - @RichBoiSam;
    Mexico - @jamiexo;
    Morocco - @chiong;
    Netherlands - @NattyNatNat;
    Poland - @ErickSloth;
    Portugal - @Chipmunks;
    Senegal - @cameron446:;
    Serbia - @mazehx123;
    South Korea - @lucyecc;
    Spain - @lawrawrrr;
    Switzerland - @Conor;
    Tunisia - @LordofKittykats;
    Uruguay - @MadameJaquack;
    USA - @someboyrafa;
    Wales - @nic01e;

Best of luck to all, I'll be doing mini roundups but probably not as intensely as I did for the Euros because it's a lot more games and I have to actually go to work this time lololol

Still up for grabs if anyone joins late:

Australia
    Cameroon
    Ghana
    Iran
    Japan
    Saudi Arabia

and if we get right up to 32 players, the last one can have Qatar. Boooooooooooo.
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 27-11-2022 at 09:19 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Love Wsup, _spirit Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    -Todd

Latest Awards:

team me up ;D

habbosymbols is offline HabboxWiki Staff
    HabboxLive DJ
    Rare Values Staff
    Tokens
    Habbo
    :O=.=O:

Latest Awards:

i will choose to represent canada even tho we know we won't win

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

@LordofKittykats; joins the fray as the mighty scourge of Rome - Tunisia!
    @habbosymbols; I can't take requests I'm afraid, but rolled you a random remaining team and you got Canada anyway, go figure!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hello LucyEcc would like to join.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

@lucyecc; straps up her boots with South Korea!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

First round of the group stage is doneeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Sunday night saw the hosts Qatar (represented by no-one) learn a hard lesson: you cannot buy international football. They tried to by fielding 10 players who aren't from Qatar, but still lost out 2-0 to an impressive Ecuador (Wrecc).

Next we had England (LUCPIX)taking on the highest-rank Asian team: Iran (no-one). It never truly looked in doubt, but a 6-2 victory for England seems pretty decisive and a great start for the lions.

Netherlands (NattyNatNat) and Senegal (cameron446:) looked well matched for most of the game, until goals in the 84th and 99th minute gave the Dutch a 2-0 win that looks much better than their performance.

The President of Liberia's son put USA (someboyrafa) ahead in the first half, but it was the son of a school caretaker who equalised late for Wales (nic01e) from the penalty spot, 1-1 and they share a point.

The first real shock came Tuesday morning when Argentina (Wsup) lost out 2-1 to Saudi Arabia (no-one), the second-lowest ranked team in the entire tournament. Oh dear oh dear!

Our first goalless game was between Denmark (welshcake) and Tunisia (LordofKittykats) - there were a massive 24 shots but none hit the back of the back, 0-0 the end result here.

Another 0-0 draw next up as Mexico (jamiexo) held off Poland (ErickSloth), even surviving a penalty that one of the world's top strikers failed to score. It's a strange tournament already...

The world seemed upside down when those from down under took an early lead, Australia (no-one) scoring in the opening 10 minutes against a top draw France (Ekelektra) team. France responded well though, battering the Socceroos 4-1 in the end.

Not much to say about Morocco (no-one) vs Croatia (Shannon), another 0-0 but this one really had very little redeeming about it. Two shots on target per team. Next.

Another day, another upset. Germany (RichBoiSam) aren't the team they used to be but were still shocked to lose 2-1 to Japan (no-one), making one wonder if the top teams have been cursed in some way...

...But no! Spain (lawrawrrr) showed that sometimes an underdog really just has no chance. Costa Rica (no-one) didn't get a single shot away and had just 18% of possession, mostly from the centre spot as they lost out a whopping 7-0 by the final whistle.

Rounding off Wednesday it was rank 2 Belgium (Hola.) taking on rank 41 Canada (habbosymbols) in what should have been a real rout. The chocolatiers performed poorly however, managing just a 1-0 victory.

Switzerland (Conor) picked up a 1-0 clockwork win against Cameroon (no-one), the goal scored by Breel Embolo who was actually born in Cameroon but raised in Switzerland. He later made a pretty classy comment about it, nice one mate.

The most defensive game so far came next as Uruguay (MadameJaquack) and Korea (lucyecc) spectacularly failed to find the net, with only 1 shot on target between them in this 0-0 bore draw.

Controversy next as Portugal (Chipmunks) were gifted a soft penalty against Ghana (no-one) despite there being no contact at all. Despite fighting back well, this one ended 3-2 in Ronaldo's favour.

Brazil (tbl) got off to a verrrry slow start, but turned on the charm in the 2nd half against Serbia (mazehx123) to secure a 2-0 victory and quite possibly the best goal of the tournament already.

It all carries on straight away tomorrow for everyone's 2nd group game, stay tuned
    Last edited by FlyingJesus; 24-11-2022 at 10:59 PM.
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LeChiongster

Latest Awards:

is it too late to join

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast