Hey everyone!

Did March feel both really long and really short to anyone else?

I'm not sure how much sense that makes, but oh well. We had a fab St Patrick's Day event with TWO superb new badges, the anniversary of Lynn taking over the comps department, a bunch of new staff joining, and Habbo took us to Japan!

Each month our department managers will send us a nomination for their departments, and General Management will discuss who is most deserving.
There will be up to three winners each month who will be awarded for their efforts with a lovely month of HC!

Without further ado, here are the winners for this month:

@Sir.Jorgen; has made a great impression right away on his return to Habbox Help Desk, providing friendly and helpful advice to the visitors for close to ten full hours behind the desk! Thank you, Robo Jorgo!

@Ekelektra; had a fab month on the radio treating us to 15 hours of top tunes, as well as giving much-needed assistance behind the scenes with leaderboards, error reporting, and prodding other DJs to carry on the fun!

You've both won a month of HC, so keep your eyes peeled on your HC status or for a gift!

Unfortunately not all nominations can win a prize, but we do have some honourable mentions to share too!

@jamiexo; steers the goodship HxHD, holding the tiller and keeping everything shipshape and... scrubbing decks? I don't know much about boats, this was a bad metaphor for me to choose.

@ExtraKen; deserves a shoutout this month for not only having two more official Hx badge designs added to his portfolio, but some upcoming NFT furni! Keep your eyes peeled for that to be released soon.

Thanks everyone!!