HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default 18 years on this forum?!

Wow. Time flies huh? I?ve been registered here 18 years as of January!

Hope everyone?s all gravy, dunno if anyone?s still here from back then but hello if you are!
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.
    Like LUCPIX Liked

Tokens
    Habbo
    welldonemate

Latest Awards:

Sadly the forum has become very inactive but a small community welcomes you home
    (H)
    Like Zak Liked

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

wowowow Congrats, that's pretty awesome!!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Earthquake View Post
    Sadly the forum has become very inactive but a small community welcomes you home
    Yeah I noticed that, I?m surprised it?s still running to be honest! But nice to see it?s still alive
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.

Tokens
    Habbo
    ,jamiexo

Latest Awards:

Yay, congratulations! What an achievement

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Long time, nice to see I'm not the only oldie who visits now and again. I'm 19 years registered, had a lot of fun on this forum. Sad but understandable that there are very few golden oldies around.
    Love Drewar Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Apparently, you're not the only oldie around! I joined in 2004 when ALL4TECHNICS gave me a job as a DJ on HabboxRadio. I logged in today (for the first time since 23-11-2020) because I typed the HxF URL into my browser to see if the site was still open. When I scrolled down, I saw that Neil (Cypher-) had recently posted, so I had to log in and leave a message for him.
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2005 - Christ! I thought 2009 was old!
    used to fix usertitles n stuff

last +rep: -nick
    rep points: 16361

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drewar View Post
    Apparently, you're not the only oldie around! I joined in 2004 when ALL4TECHNICS gave me a job as a DJ on HabboxRadio. I logged in today (for the first time since 23-11-2020) because I typed the HxF URL into my browser to see if the site was still open. When I scrolled down, I saw that Neil (Cypher-) had recently posted, so I had to log in and leave a message for him.
    My man Aye I pop on now and again to see if anyones ever around, forum seems a bit dead now tbh, how are you doing Drew? Ever find contact with Jess?
    Love Drewar Loved

Tokens
    Habbo
    Drewar

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Cypher- View Post
    My man Aye I pop on now and again to see if anyones ever around, forum seems a bit dead now tbh, how are you doing Drew? Ever find contact with Jess?
    Hey Handsome! Yeah, seems pretty dead. I'm doing very well, thanks! On track to publish my first book in June and finish my MBA in September. Unfortunately I've never been able to make contact with her All I know is her username, her first name, and I vaguely remember what her e-mail address on MSN was but only pieces of it lol. If you ever make contact with her, do try and send her this way Would love to chat with her. Would love to chat with you sometime too
    Drewar
    The most wasted of all days is one without laughter.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast