HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Tokens
    Habbo
    HotelUser

Latest Awards:

I don't come on very often either, but only when something reminds me of Habbo or Habbox. It makes me happy though to think back on all my memories of this place, and to know the forum is still here!
    I'm not crazy, ask my toaster.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Zak

Latest Awards:

I'm glad it's still around but not much going on now. Barely ever see new threads/replies.

Tokens
    Habbo
    cjw93

Latest Awards:

I was very active back in the day and joined in 2007 hoping to get my old account back. Welcome back!

Tokens
    Habbo
    kirkrrr

Latest Awards:

Damn this place is still around! What's going on everyone?
    Null

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Didnt reply correctly - Im old
    Last edited by Cypher-; 24-05-2023 at 01:23 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Drewar View Post
    Hey Handsome! Yeah, seems pretty dead. I'm doing very well, thanks! On track to publish my first book in June and finish my MBA in September. Unfortunately I've never been able to make contact with her All I know is her username, her first name, and I vaguely remember what her e-mail address on MSN was but only pieces of it lol. If you ever make contact with her, do try and send her this way Would love to chat with her. Would love to chat with you sometime too
    Yeah that's all I know of her too, its a shame. We used to talk like every day, hope nothing bad ever happened to her she was a great soul. Wow, publishing a book eh? What's that all about, that's amazing mate, really proud of you. Keep slaying King 😍

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Late for the party, but... a forum reunion with users that sport the legendary screen-licking and the typing-freak animated avatars... cool

Tokens

Default Hi welcome back!

Quote Originally Posted by Scriptermone View Post
    Wow. Time flies huh? I?ve been registered here 18 years as of January!

Hope everyone?s all gravy, dunno if anyone?s still here from back then but hello if you are!
    18 years is a long time. Today is my first day so not really sure where to start even but I saw your post and figured I would stop in and say hi at least. If you wouldn't mind talking about anything I'd love to hear about what this place was like then and the difference now what made this place great for you? Anything you would like to share, talk about whatever I'm all ears. I want learn new things and meet new people. But I totally will understand if me being new takes some time to talk to me. I'm in no rush. Have a great night.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow, I just randomly remembered this website existed and checked my account, also 18 years old in 10 days!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

When did I join? I need to edit this post.

feb 2005, mind you that's from when I was loopy_lu on here the forum accounts are merged.
    lucyecc/loopy_lu on uk habbo

My current self so you can find me (I don't play much anymore so if my HC runs out etc here I am LOL)

Anyone on steam follow me -

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast