HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Wearable LTDs

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Default Wearable LTDs

So far, Habbo has released:

Angel Wings
    1200c 120d

Solarpunk Bunny Outfit
    750c 75d

Upcoming releases with unknown prices:

Fire Overlord Outfit

Summer Flip Flops and Socks

What are your thoughts on the wearable LTDs? Do you like them?
    Does the price matter as to whether you bind or not? If the price does matter, what is your min max for willingness to bind?
    Are you buying just to make profit later?

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I'd prefer there to not be loadssssssss as it makes it less special. Angel wings are something that's been requested for years and can realistically go with loads of looks but the more campaign-specific ones should surely be rares instead even if released in several parts. Still no idea why anyone on the planet likes socks and sandals but it seems to be popular and has some Habbo history to it so that kinda works as a collectible item.

The mechanic whereby they become less available with use (binding) is interesting, but absolute ballache for LTD tracking on the wiki!
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Still no idea why anyone on the planet likes socks and sandals but it seems to be popular and has some Habbo history to it so that kinda works as a collectible item.
    CRYING the original flip flops and socks looks SO CUTE ON HABBO and I wish I had them. The LTD looks a little weird with the addition of the extra strap but I can ignore that.

Did you like the amount of angel wings? 260, that ofc all sold out. The jump to 900 for Solarpunk Bunny Outfit, WOWWOWOW. That was so many and it still sold out. I didn't think it would after how much people complained about the quantity or how ugly it was!

I agree about campaign specific - they should definitely be rares.

Did you bind a pair of angel wings? I didn't get a chance to buy but even at 1200 I'm not sure if I would have just because price, lol.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I was mega lucky and got a pair of wings in the original sale, but didn't bind them! It was a verrrrrry low number released especially given how many then got used and destroyed as tradeable items, which I'm ok with since I have one lol but non-selfishly I think it was a mistake. 900 of the ugly solar bunnies is more realistic for a long term market I guess

Side note: not gonna rock the boat and edit everything on the wiki because I know it's the term people seem to want to use but I hate hate hate the word "binded" when people talk about using clothing items, it is BOUND
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by FlyingJesus View Post
    Side note: not gonna rock the boat and edit everything on the wiki because I know it's the term people seem to want to use but I hate hate hate the word "binded" when people talk about using clothing items, it is BOUND
    I'm cracking up! I've googled it so many times lol

CONGRATS ON GETTING THE WINGS! Are you wishing you DID have them bound? They're so cute and I love seeing other people wear them but in my head I'm like oh but you could be sorta rich rn if you didn't wear them lol

I wonder if Habbo wishes they had put more out instead of such a low (lol) quantity.

THE SOLARPUNK BUNNY OUTFIT SHOULD HAVE BEEN A 35C+35D RARE. I wanted it just for the lols and bits of the outfit were nice, smh.

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I would like to use them because they're pretty but think I'd be mad to bind them when they're worth more than the entire rest of my account lol. Be interesting to see the price/numbers for the flipflops, would prob be a good investment piece even though it's a horrific crime against fashion
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +
    Laugh tbl Laughed

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

Hahaha, the first one of course reminds me of SMW's development stages before its first public launch and how Mario was originally meant to GROW WINGS instead of getting a hero cape, after benefiting himself from the feather power-up.

OK there are many other people that would be more prolific in telling the economic and social implications of these new ltds since I could own two rubber ducks and think I'm the next Musk, but to think that ? now, correct me if I'm wrong ? all players may simply happen to agree to transmogrify their wearable LTDs into clothes and, in the context of the game, it will behave almost as though the item, as an LTD, has never actually existed...? Zwow, who's to say Habbo is NOT a game

The wings are unarguably a very clever idea, lucratively vanilla and multi-purpose as it is context/culturally sensitive and I can cosplay Mario or a swan or an angel or anything with it, and makes you wonder why they the big Suomi ones did not come up with this idea back in the days you could get mottos from objects. It would be something cool to see how they would add some word humor with these.
    Last edited by LUCPIX; 27-05-2023 at 11:34 PM.

Love tbl Loved

Country
    United States of America
    Tokens
    Habbo
    __tbl

Latest Awards:

Flip Flops and Socks

250c 50d
    2400 quantity

THOUGHTS?!
    Does 2400 feel LIMITED enough to be considered a Limited Edition Rare?!?!

I bought it but maybe with the 2400 quantity they should have just released it as a 35c+d rare, lol

Also, I never considered but the Angel Wings would be perfect for Mario cosplay!

Tokens
    Habbo
    FlyingJesus

Latest Awards:

I didn't buy it because the catalogue crashed lollll but would have just to sell for instant profit, hideous item. The only reason it's going to be at all "limited" is because the rich folk will bulk buy them to force it to be, 2400 is loadsssss
    | TWITTER |

Blessed be
    + * + * + * +

Tokens
    Habbo
    LUCPIX!

Latest Awards:

I liked the floral packaging

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast