HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

-:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Palestine's Hamas terror attack on Israel

Palestine's Hamas terror attack on Israel

Israel has declared war after Hamas killed over 900 in a single day

It will be interesting now to see what Israel does in response.

My initial reaction is that Israel should go into Gaza, wipe Hamas out like ISIS, and occupy as a peace keeping force/colony.

Thoughts?

Tokens
    Habbo
    Shortages

Latest Awards:

I'm not hugely knowledgeable on the whole thing and I wont pretend to be - and both parties have acted in disgraceful ways.

However, when you look back to what has been written on the last 60 years (Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, OCHCR) I hold more contempt for the Israelis than I do the Palestinians. Despite an agreement all those years ago of the Gaza strip being under Egypt's control, Israel have been invading it and attacking it ever since.

They displaced any Arabs and treated them in the same way that the Jewish were treated (without the concentration camps). Restricted movement, human rights and it's even being warned as Genocide of Palestinian people. I can't help but feel that it is too close to how the Nazis treated the Jewish people.

Both parties have been appalling, and unfortunately they are both doing awful things to each other. However, Israel have always been the more powerful of them, with death rates in the 10s at best (until recent times) while Palestine were losing hundreds to thousands each attack (not all started by Israel, by any means) - and there are currently statements that one Palestinian child is killed every 15 minutes by the Israeli forces.

bella ciao

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Hannah View Post
    I'm not hugely knowledgeable on the whole thing and I wont pretend to be - and both parties have acted in disgraceful ways.

However, when you look back to what has been written on the last 60 years (Amnesty International, Human Rights Watch, OCHCR) I hold more contempt for the Israelis than I do the Palestinians. Despite an agreement all those years ago of the Gaza strip being under Egypt's control, Israel have been invading it and attacking it ever since.

They displaced any Arabs and treated them in the same way that the Jewish were treated (without the concentration camps). Restricted movement, human rights and it's even being warned as Genocide of Palestinian people. I can't help but feel that it is too close to how the Nazis treated the Jewish people.

Both parties have been appalling, and unfortunately they are both doing awful things to each other. However, Israel have always been the more powerful of them, with death rates in the 10s at best (until recent times) while Palestine were losing hundreds to thousands each attack (not all started by Israel, by any means) - and there are currently statements that one Palestinian child is killed every 15 minutes by the Israeli forces.
    I used to be more pro-Palestine but have shifted almost completely towards Israel.

If you dig into the history of Palestine, you'll find that even their Arab muslim neighbours shun them because Palestine is a hotbed of some of the worst extremists on the planet. There's a reason why Egypt and the Kingdom of Jordan - who both used to be pro-Palestine, even owning parts like the West Bank at one point - are refusing to even allow any across the border. It's because the last time they did so, Palestinian terrorists nearly destroyed their own countries. Plus, there's practical reasons too - in Israel I would be allowed to drink cocktails in a speedo on a Tel Aviv beach, in Gaza I would be strapped to a chair and thrown from a rooftop.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_September

Ed West wrote a wonderful article explaining this history which I read last night, well worth a read.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 19-10-2023 at 07:56 PM.

Like Hannah, Stephen Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

King Abdullah II of Jordan very categorical on not allowing any Palestinians into the kingdom.

Quite likely now too that Israel is facing fighting a serious war on two fronts - Hamas in the south with Gaza, and Hezbollah in the north in Lebanon. Royal Navy warships are joining American warships off the coast of Israel in a carrier strike group. Britain's base in Cyprus will also play a huge role in any aerial missions over the region.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-10-2023 at 03:54 AM.

Like Stephen Liked

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

I'm getting very bored of the unthinking on social media - usually following the lead of the celebrity class - calling for a ceasefire. Over a thousand Israelis were murdered, and Hamas has said it will do it again and there are people calling for Israel to sit on it's hands. I know if a hostile state declared war on Britain by killing over a thousand of us, I would want to turn it into glass with the push of a button.

If Hezbollah today declares war too, in a way it will be a blessing. Yes it means tens of thousands will die, but at some point a confrontation - and the necessary extermination of Hezbollah - will have to come for Israel. Jihadists the world over must be wiped out mercilessly.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 03-11-2023 at 01:19 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

So I'm just like why aren't the majority of the people that are protesting for Palestine mentioning the hostages or condemning hamas? And then a lot of people are saying do not lump Palestinians and hamas into the same group, but then a lot of people are also being really shitty to Jewish people in other countries and non-goverment Israeli civilians so isn't that the same thing? Shits confusing