HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

Latest Awards:

Default Tory Civil War: Suella Braverman sacked & replaced by The Lord Cameron as Foreign Sec

Tory Civil War: Suella Braverman sacked & replaced by The Lord Cameron as Foreign Sec

Former Prime Minister David Cameron to be raised to the peerage as The Lord Cameron to serve as Foreign Secretary

We're back to the same wet managerial government we had between 2010-2016 that we supposed the referendum had managed to end. Never mind though, because this is just another nail in the coffin of this god awful party. I suspect my side of the party will make a move over the next few weeks/months to try to depose Rishi Sunak, Jeremy Hunt and Lord Cameron - because we can't stand them.

All very funny. And he's currently sacking other ministers which will only add to the plot against him that is brewing.

I just read we're on our 16th Transport minister since 2010. Utterly shambolic, no wonder we can't build a railway.

Thoughts?
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 13-11-2023 at 01:47 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

"I suspect my side of the party will make a move over the next few weeks/months to try to depose Rishi Sunak"

Not going to happen

David Cameron is an experienced statesman, perfect for the role of Foreign Sec. Good move by Rishi.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    "I suspect my side of the party will make a move over the next few weeks/months to try to depose Rishi Sunak"

Not going to happen
    It's already started. Whether a leadership challenge succeeds within the next few weeks/months doesn't matter, what matters is we inflict even more political damage on him which will make his removal inevitable either by MPs or by the public in a General Election. The idea that he will be able to exercise control over the Parliamentary Conservative Party for the rest of his tenure in office is for the birds. He's a lame duck.

Sunak is languishing at 25% in the polls, two wings of the party absolutely loathe him and the membership certainly never wanted him.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny
    David Cameron is an experienced statesman, perfect for the role of Foreign Sec. Good move by Rishi.
    Cameron certainly does have experience in the area of foreign policy, you're absolutely correct - among his achievements we can list the destabilisation of Libya when he decided to remove Gaddafi to the benefit of Islamic jihadists, his attempt to topple Assad to the benefit of the Islamic State and his closeness to China which has resulted in Chinese spies operating across British institutions.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    It's already started. Whether a leadership challenge succeeds within the next few weeks/months doesn't matter, what matters is we inflict even more political damage on him which will make his removal inevitable either by MPs or by the public in a General Election. The idea that he will be able to exercise control over the Parliamentary Conservative Party for the rest of his tenure in office is for the birds. He's a lame duck.
    Well done on proving how little you know about politics.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Well done on proving how little you know about politics.
    Well I have been on the winning side throughout much of the 2010s in contrast to yourself, so my acumen isn't all that bad.

But like I said, the plotting & revenge against Sunak has already started. It's just a matter of time, especially with his polling so low - the fact of the matter is if this loser leads the Tories into the next General Election on 25%, they'll be down to under 150 seats. A landslide defeat. If you recall, this is how we removed Theresa May from Number 10 via revolts, a failed leadership challenge and external pressure via the European Elections & Farage.

Worth a read of the public comments of Tory voters on the Daily Mail tonight. Suella has positioned herself perfectly.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art....html#comments

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 13-11-2023 at 10:34 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well I have been on the winning side throughout much of the 2010s in contrast to yourself, so my acumen isn't all that bad.
    All BREXIT proved to the world is how naive and stupid the British public are. You supported a party who failed to win a single House of Parliament seat, so well done on calling that a winning side. When the party sunk further, you jumped ship.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

All BREXIT proved to the world is how naive and stupid the British public are. You supported a party who failed to win a single House of Parliament seat, so well done on calling that a winning side. When the party sunk further, you jumped ship.
    I agree that to force Lord Cameron and his government into holding a referendum when we only had two MPs was a remarkable feat.

Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 14-11-2023 at 12:11 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I agree that to force Lord Cameron and his government into holding a referendum when we only had two MPs was a remarkable feat.

Sadly Lord Cameron did not think that the British people were so stupid and naive that they would believe Boris Johnson and his ?350m a week for NHS bus
    Last edited by Seatherny; 14-11-2023 at 08:36 PM.

HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer

Country
    Spain
    Tokens
    Habbo

Latest Awards:

Blistering attack on the PM tonight from Suella Braverman accusing him of promising to limit immigration to her (as was promised in the 2019 Conservative manifesto that won a thumping majority) when offering her the job of Home Secretary, only to purposely go back on his words.

Get those letters in and remove this dud PM.

Sadly Lord Cameron did not think that the British people were so stupid and naive that they would believe Boris Johnson and his ?350m a week for NHS bus
    I guess it turns out that Lord Cameron, or the statesman as you call him, was the stupid one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

OMG 3-4 MPs do not confidence in the MP. MPs... the people with zero morals and the people who only care about their salary. MPs who actually do nothing and get paid. My God they are scared to lose their seats and free money so are trying to seek attention, how could this be possible?!

Remove Rishi and we continue to be the laughing stock of the world.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast