HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!


Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default Tories sink to 18% in polls


    Ha ha ha.

    If Farage returns we could well see them collapse down to third position - which is terminal in a FPTP electoral system.

    The PM can request The King to dissolve Parliament and call an election at any point from now until January 2025. It's difficult to tell when they'll go for, but you can see a situation where with polling like this they hold off as long as possible in the hope that *something* comes along to save them. On the other hand, that could just mean the rot spreads even further. Sir Keir Starmer may as well start measuring for curtains.

    Historians will surely look back on this government and ask just how did the Tories throw it all away. It's so disheartening.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 09-03-2024 at 05:15 PM.



  2. #2
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Down again now with YouGov.




  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,525
    Tokens
    3,508

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Historians will surely look back on this government and ask just how did the Tories throw it all away. It's so disheartening.
    They don't need to. Answer is Party Gate & Liz Truss.

    This time 3 years ago, Rishi Sunark would have won by a landslide after his furlough scheme. The previous two PM's have destroyed the Tory parties image in the voters mind to the extent that nothing can lead them to win. There is no doubt that Rishi is far superior a PM than Kier ever will be.
    Last edited by Seatherny; 21-03-2024 at 10:06 PM.

  4. #4
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    They don't need to. Answer is Party Gate & Liz Truss.

    This time 3 years ago, Rishi Sunark would have won by a landslide after his furlough scheme. The previous two PM's have destroyed the Tory parties image in the voters mind to the extent that nothing can lead them to win. There is no doubt that Rishi is far superior a PM than Kier ever will be.
    I think we may have found the only fan of Rishi Sunak in the country.

    Sunak as Chancellor handed out wads of cash for people to sit on their arses at home and was incredibly popular for it? Well blow me down a feather!, who wouldn't be? That isn't skill. The man has zero political skill, which is why he's spending parliamentary time banning smoking for 18 year olds and creating a Whitehall regulator for football - as the economy continues to flat line and hundreds of thousands of immigrants flood into the country. We may well be only days or weeks away from the Reform Party overtaking the Tories in the polls on his watch.

    The bottom line is this and always has been this. There's no constituency in the country for a liberal Tory Party - if voters want political correctness, the nanny state and mass immigration they already have Labour and the Liberal Democrats for that. Voters like me will either sit on our hands or vote for Reform/some other outfit at the General Election against a liberal Tory Party, and they'll be swept away in a landslide.
    Last edited by -:Undertaker:-; 22-03-2024 at 12:35 PM.



  5. #5
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,525
    Tokens
    3,508

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post


    I think we may have found the only fan of Rishi Sunak in the country.

    Sunak as Chancellor handed out wads of cash for people to sit on their arses at home and was incredibly popular for it? Well blow me down a feather!, who wouldn't be? That isn't skill. The man has zero political skill, which is why he's spending parliamentary time banning smoking for 18 year olds and creating a Whitehall regulator for football - as the economy continues to flat line and hundreds of thousands of immigrants flood into the country. We may well be only days or weeks away from the Reform Party overtaking the Tories in the polls on his watch.

    The bottom line is this and always has been this. There's no constituency in the country for a liberal Tory Party - if voters want political correctness, the nanny state and mass immigration they already have Labour and the Liberal Democrats for that. Voters like me will either sit on our hands or vote for Reform/some other outfit at the General Election against a liberal Tory Party, and they'll be swept away in a landslide.


    Banning smoking is a fantastic idea. Why should my tax money be spent on trying to save those morons who decided to smoke poison? I mean are those photos on the packets not enough? No? Well, don't waste my hard earned tax money.

  6. #6
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    Banning smoking is a fantastic idea. Why should my tax money be spent on trying to save those morons who decided to smoke poison? I mean are those photos on the packets not enough? No? Well, don't waste my hard earned tax money.
    Because not everything revolves around you and your money. Most of us realise there's more to life than just worshipping the Great Mammon, and one of those precious things in this country is the old idea that the state gets off your back and doesn't seek to regulate everyone and everything within an inch of their lives. Besides, didn't you complain about having to fill in some customs forms post-Brexit? Not keen on regulations when it comes to the state sticking its beak into your business, are you? Your argument is a false one anyway as smoking raises more revenue for the Treasury than it costs. The same with alcohol.

    Regardless, it just goes to show your poor political acumen, a la Sunak. Then when Labour are in for a decade, we'll have to listen to fake Tories like yourself who wanted to regulate everything, complaining about Labour regulating your business interests.



  7. #7
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Dire numbers in this latest forecast for the Tories. Extinction level event.




  8. #8
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,525
    Tokens
    3,508

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

    Regardless, it just goes to show your poor political acumen
    Coming from the guy who worshipped UKIP who failed to gain a single seat.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post

    Regardless, it just goes to show your poor political acumen
    Coming from the guy who worshipped UKIP who failed to gain a single seat.

  9. #9
    -:Undertaker:-'s Avatar
    -:Undertaker:- is offline Habbox Hall of Fame Inductee
    Former Rare Values Manager
    HabboxForum Top Poster
    Articles Writer


    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Mijas, the Kingdom of Spain
    Country
    Spain
    Posts
    28,676
    Tokens
    257
    Habbo
    -:overtaker:-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Seatherny View Post
    Coming from the guy who worshipped UKIP who failed to gain a single seat.
    Ukip was such a success that it didn't even need to win seats in order to force the Conservatives to hold a referendum, which we achieved and which we then won.



  10. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    5,525
    Tokens
    3,508

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -:Undertaker:- View Post
    Ukip was such a success that it didn't even need to win seats in order to force the Conservatives to hold a referendum, which we achieved and which we then won.
    Ok whatever you want to tell yourself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •