HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

View Poll Results: Do you like Eminem's song- Just Lose it

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes!!!

3 60.00%
  • No. I hate it :@

1 20.00%
  • Not Bad

1 20.00%
    Tokens

Default Eminem- Just Lose it

Do you like this song by Eminem? I think this is the first song I can hear all the words to lol
    This is the best signature ever

Tokens

Yeh his song rawks! I wuv it. It takes the make out of michael jackson too which is hilarious! ' Alright now lose it ARGHHGHGHG, Just lose it ARHGGHGHG, Go crazy Arghghghg oh baby, oh baby. I love that bit its the courus or however you spell it :p
    Left habbo(x). Goodbye to - .x!hillseh!x. or whatever his name is :p .--xXx--. properclone, Alex_h , Ixxel , Sierk and all the habbox team :8

Goodbye

Tokens

Latest Awards:

hehe that song is great its a shame that micheal jackson has taken it very bad, but it does take the micheal out of him xP

Tokens

I'm the video takes the miccy out of him! I hate him He does bad things to children. I hoped his baby fell off the balconey. (Soz if i get banned for this) Its my feelings . :8
    Left habbo(x). Goodbye to - .x!hillseh!x. or whatever his name is :p .--xXx--. properclone, Alex_h , Ixxel , Sierk and all the habbox team :8

Goodbye