HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Tokens

Smile Nemesis, Oblivion, Rita <33

I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hmm ryan I agree with you :p

hehe the cork***** was so funny when we both went on it wasnt it lololol

also I the oblivion, and I cant believe you got our picture on the AT website LMAOOO

Tokens

Latest Awards:

O.O I forgot to add, nemesis is one hell of a ride...

and you missed out the ripsaw ryan you bobba ;p

[ooo and everyone, if you dont think I am very nice to ryan :p, I know him in real life :p he is my slave ]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Vendon™
    I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.
    I agree, the cork***** used to be ok, until they did that crapy ugland thing and removed all the padding out of the restaints and replaced em with spiky bits, now all u get is a headake lol.

Nemisis is my fav ride, athogh i havent been there yet since reta was finished, personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/
    Airs also pretty good, woo negative G's

Tokens

The nemisis could have been better
    Signature Made By Habbox-Gal
    Cool People:
    Klock, --ss--, Seacat, Legoman, Boarder4eva, Carlsta, Zero-Gravity, frank459, SHlP, Rossco10, Guitarteen92, Hellz, Tin, Habbox-Gal, Neversoft
    I Will Add People Who I Think Are Cool

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/

really? :p

I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
    I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
    It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :soph
    really? :p

I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
    I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
    It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]
    I went on it when it was pretty new, qued for 3 hours or so, then when i finaly got there, u have a slow chain list, look at a hole for 5 seconds, then your pulling backing to the the staion, i just find it way to short, esply for the time i waited to ride it "/ I much prefer the nemisis, or air "/

Tokens

Latest Awards:

wow? you went on it when it first opened?
    thats quite some time back ;p
    Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

lucky :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by :soph
    wow? you went on it when it first opened?
    thats quite some time back ;p
    Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

lucky :p
    The oblivion was way afther the thunder looper, that went when the blade? (that boat thing) was put in places, also the Beast was ok, but thats now where air is, wich is probly a better ride anyway "/

ive been a few times, some ages ago, i think most recent was a year or so ago, but i plan to try and arrge to go there with a few people again in a holiday of some sort

problem is mainly just transport since its a few hours drive away "/ (and none of us can drive... yet)

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yeah the blade and the ripsaw [2nd favorite ride :p] were put there after the thunder looper :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast