Browse the Wiki
We have over 2000 pages of Habbo-related info on our Wiki! Click here to view a random page and learn something new!
Join the team
Whether you're a music fan, a writer, a builder or designer, we've got roles for you! Apply now to join our friendly & active staff team
Habbox competitions
All of our competitions are free and easy to enter, so come along and win yourself some goodies!


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    7
    Tokens
    0

    Smile Nemesis, Oblivion, Rita <33

    I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Hmm ryan I agree with you :p


    hehe the cork***** was so funny when we both went on it wasnt it lololol

    also I the oblivion, and I cant believe you got our picture on the AT website LMAOOO

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    O.O I forgot to add, nemesis is one hell of a ride...


    and you missed out the ripsaw ryan you bobba ;p

    [ooo and everyone, if you dont think I am very nice to ryan :p, I know him in real life :p he is my slave ]

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    414

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Vendon™
    I love all these Rides at alton towers x]. also I hate the cork***** and such.. as it hurts terribly x]. anyway please feel free to leave any comments about the ride.
    I agree, the cork***** used to be ok, until they did that crapy ugland thing and removed all the padding out of the restaints and replaced em with spiky bits, now all u get is a headake lol.

    Nemisis is my fav ride, athogh i havent been there yet since reta was finished, personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/
    Airs also pretty good, woo negative G's

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Lincoln
    Posts
    961
    Tokens
    0

    Default

    The nemisis could have been better
    Signature Made By Habbox-Gal
    Cool People:
    Klock, --ss--, Seacat, Legoman, Boarder4eva, Carlsta, Zero-Gravity, frank459, SHlP, Rossco10, Guitarteen92, Hellz, Tin, Habbox-Gal, Neversoft
    I Will Add People Who I Think Are Cool

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mentor
    personly i think oblivions to short to realy enjoy much "/

    really? :p

    I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
    I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
    It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    414

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :soph
    really? :p

    I read a topic about this on the alton towers forum yesterday :p
    I dont think its short, because I think going up the [noisy] chain lift hill and then going around the really slow turn seems to go on for agesss
    It used to seem to hang you longer over the hole when they used to have sound at the top [but they took it off, because apparently it was making people scream, I suppose that its got nothing to do with being hung over a 160ft drop then :rolleyes: :p]
    I went on it when it was pretty new, qued for 3 hours or so, then when i finaly got there, u have a slow chain list, look at a hole for 5 seconds, then your pulling backing to the the staion, i just find it way to short, esply for the time i waited to ride it "/ I much prefer the nemisis, or air "/

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    wow? you went on it when it first opened?
    thats quite some time back ;p
    Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

    lucky :p

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    11,283
    Tokens
    414

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by :soph
    wow? you went on it when it first opened?
    thats quite some time back ;p
    Hmm I suppose you went when the thunder looper was at alton towers

    lucky :p
    The oblivion was way afther the thunder looper, that went when the blade? (that boat thing) was put in places, also the Beast was ok, but thats now where air is, wich is probly a better ride anyway "/

    ive been a few times, some ages ago, i think most recent was a year or so ago, but i plan to try and arrge to go there with a few people again in a holiday of some sort

    problem is mainly just transport since its a few hours drive away "/ (and none of us can drive... yet)

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Flagstaff, Arizona, US.
    Posts
    8,143
    Tokens
    11

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    yeah the blade and the ripsaw [2nd favorite ride :p] were put there after the thunder looper :p

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •