HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Rate My Room

Tokens

Default Rate My Room

Hello Everyone,

I've just pretty much finished designing my room. So I was wondering if anyone could perhaps drop by it and take a look then come back here and rate it.

I am also looking for suggestions. Any and every suggestion and ideas are welcome. From furni placement or what furni I should get to the room's name and what I should write on the sticky. So anything you have to say about my room please do so.

Room Name: Shim's Nightclub
    Room Owner: Shimanocono

if its a nightclub then u should prob put sum tiles in the middle for a dancefloor, and maybe put another flag on that one bare wall place to the right of the door. Besides that, its pretty good, i like the colour scheme with candles walls and pods, it musta taken along time to get all those pods
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSam19
    if its a nightclub then u should prob put sum tiles in the middle for a dancefloor, and maybe put another flag on that one bare wall place to the right of the door. Besides that, its pretty good, i like the colour scheme with candles walls and pods, it musta taken along time to get all those pods
    Thanks ShadowSam19! What colour do you suggest for tiles? I put a fox poster where you suggested a flag but not sure if I like that poster there. What do you think? What would be a good poster or flag for that spot?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yes you need tiles and any type of poster would be good, but not the same as another poster already in room
    Former moderator from March 17th, 2004 to August 11th, 2005
    Click here and read the forum rules!
    :wav:
    Ted- My BBQ brother
    Go Nvr, you're a rockin mod

Go Patriots and Red Sox

Eye for an Eye, the World goes Blind!-Gandhi

Those who live in glass houses should not throw stones.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Butcher11
    Yes you need tiles and any type of poster would be good, but not the same as another poster already in room
    Thanks for your comment. I will look for tiles sometime tomorow probably. Suggestions on colour of tiles? Also I have added more posters. Is it overloaded with them now?

umm, i dunno wat color tiles, maybe pink cause ur room is red and it is sorta goes with the colour scheme...adn i think u should either put the welshflag or butterfly poster where the butterfly is, or move the shiva on over and put the welsh/butterfly next to it, the lfag over the mode minibar makes it look a little cramped
    ShadowSam19 on Runescape

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowSam19
    umm, i dunno wat color tiles, maybe pink cause ur room is red and it is sorta goes with the colour scheme...adn i think u should either put the welshflag or butterfly poster where the butterfly is, or move the shiva on over and put the welsh/butterfly next to it, the lfag over the mode minibar makes it look a little cramped
    Please go look now and tell me what you think. Think I should change the name of the room? And what would be some good stuff to put on the sticky?