HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default I need sum advice :\

i know my girlfriend is cheating on me and i know its been going on for a couple of weeks but i dunno if she knows i know and she still hasnt told me nething what do i do :\

Tokens

Confront her about it.

If you have proof, and she tries to deny it, it's probably a good idea to dump her.

But that's your decision.
    I hate this forum.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Make sure you 100% absolutly know she is, ask her to come see you sometime, confront her about it, if you are 100% sure and she lies to you, you know that she's not worth it.

If she's willing to hurt your feelings then lie to your face, kick her to the curb.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah what trunks said.
    Have you seen her with another boy/man wat eva.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I wouldn't go saying things unless you have solid proof. If you do have solid proof, confront her, and if she denies it dump her on the spot.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Say the person shes cheating on you with told you

Tokens

Latest Awards:

owen is the best one so far that is funny but yea i got proof i like seen her with him seen her making out with him :\ seen them at the mall so ye i think thats proof enough. thanks for the advice ill confront her and if she asks how i found out ill do what owen said +rep for all :\

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Emery
    Confront her about it.

If you have proof, and she tries to deny it, it's probably a good idea to dump her.

But that's your decision.
    Aggree's
    tell someone who cares!

<1+<2=

Tokens

Just let her know you've seen her and how it makes you feel. If you like her tell her that you forgive her this time around and ask her to make a choice between you and him. If she still denies it then tell her that you have seen her, but that you forgive her and would like to still go on with each other if she promises not to do it again. Whatever you do don't go cheating on her just because she did.

Then there's the thought that no one has to be faithful to each other til marraige. Open relationships are fun for awhile but get pretty meaningless soon.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by kaut
    Just let her know you've seen her and how it makes you feel. If you like her tell her that you forgive her this time around and ask her to make a choice between you and him. If she still denies it then tell her that you have seen her, but that you forgive her and would like to still go on with each other if she promises not to do it again. Whatever you do don't go cheating on her just because she did.

Then there's the thought that no one has to be faithful to each other til marraige. Open relationships are fun for awhile but get pretty meaningless soon.
    uhhh no if sumone was cheating on u i doubt u would do that :\ im gunna tell her straight up like owen said i cud care less she was a :rude: neways . always wanting me to spend so much money on her :\ and when i said no she wud freak out i did like her but then she started to let me know her so yeah

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast