HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default One Wish - Ends 18th November

As this is my first competition, I hope you all enjoy it extra

People make wishes every single day, Some for themselves and some to help better others. If we could make just one thing happen, what would it be? To end the horrific fighting in foreign lands? To wipe out terrorism? To have all the money you could possibly dream of?

What I want you to do is tell me the single thing you wish for the most, Whats the one thing you really want above everything else? The best entries will win the following:

1st Prize: 1 Lapland kindly donated by JackHb & 15 rep points for this forum, also from one of the Habbox donations room the following 5 Christmas Trees (mixed), 2 Stockings, 2 Holly Garlands, 3 Silver Stars, 2 Gingerbread Houses, 1 Mistletoe, 1 Santa Poster, 1 Three Wise Men Poster.

2nd Prize: 1 Nordic Table kindly donated by Corey777 and 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Ferccia

Example:
    Habbo Name: Cypher-
    Your Wish:

To enter this competition you must be a registered member of our forum. Habbox is giving all its members (NOT STAFF) the opportunity to enter this competition, click on the post reply icon below.

This competition will run until 18th November unless otherwise stated. After that Cypher- will pick the best entry and the prize will be handed over in Habbo.

One entry per Habbox Member ONLY.
    Please read the terms and conditions at the bottom (In Black)

Terms and conditions: To prevent foul play, we only allow one entry for each pc. If more entries are sent using the same pc all the entries will be discarded. You can send in your entry until the competition is closed at some time on November 18th 2005. Please be aware that some competitions may be extended, or even closed early due to the number of entries. The winner will be announced on the site and in this forum and will be contacted by Cypher- to collect the prize. Habbox has the right to close the competition at any time before the competition ending date and the winner will be judged from all the entries received up to that point. ALL Habbox staff are excluded from participating in Competition, unless Competition states they may. (This includes habbox.com habboxforum.com habboxtv.com and habboxradio.com staff), and also includes trialists who become staff before this Competition ends. Any entries that break the forum rules in anyway will also be disqualified. Prizes must be claimed within two months of the winner being announced. Unclaimed prizes will be used again in a future Competition.

When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.

Congratulations to:

Pulchritudinous entry 19 who won 1 Lapland kindly donated by JackHb & 15 rep points for this forum, also from one of the Habbox donations room the following 5 Christmas Trees (mixed), 2 Stockings, 2 Holly Garlands, 3 Silver Stars, 2 Gingerbread Houses, 1 Mistletoe, 1 Santa Poster, 1 Three Wise Men Poster.

mystry-man300 entry 25 who won Nordic Table kindly donated by Corey777 and 1 Mochamaster kindly donated by Ferccia.

Your prize awaits you!
    Last edited by StripedTiger; 24-11-2005 at 06:03 PM. Reason: Competitions has ended.
    +2

Tokens

Habbo Name; Staceh
    Habbox Name; Alex-Stacy

Wish; If I could possibly wish for just one thing, I would wish for a flash back in time. With this wish, it would give me the opportunity to undo mistakes, deal with heated situations in a less angry manner and possibly keep friends that I have lost. It would mean an awful lot to me as alot of things I have done in the past have not been the nicest - partly; staff know what I am talking about. I apologise for anything mean and disruptive accusations I have made.

One last thing.. *..aspire to your wishes and dreams!*

Love Stacy xx.
    [ Staceh - Backup account ]
    ~

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Habbo & Habbox name: :LazyDude
    My wish: My wish isn't to end anything. Because it was caused by something, and will end by something (eventually). But my wish, wouldn't to be rich, it would be to see atleast 2 of my family members. Bringing them back to the present day. 1 Of them would be my Grandpa who I can't remember because I was 4 when he died, and the other one would be my dog Manston. Just so i could go over the park with him one more time.
    Good luck to everyone else entry's and wishes
    - Dave

Tokens

Latest Awards:

name : nitrocharge
    wish : to see my hamster again , he died at a young age , i would like to see him again because whenever he looked at my dog , my dog ran away ! my hamster was like rocky always fighting back , i would love to see him scurry away at the dust and nibble on his water canister and his food again my hamster made me laugh but he narrowly missed christmas because of his death
    good luck to all the rest of you .
    Weasel Rob - Lvl 91

One wish is alot for only one thing and i think you should think it through wisely

So If i had one wish i would probably end poverty

The poor
    The homeless
    The mother
    The father
    The son
    The daughter
    One by one
    Died of hunger

The aunt
    The uncle
    The niece
    The cousin
    Followed them later

Oh! Poverty
    Killing all the makers of history
    Will you and I live to see
    Poverty being history?

Poverty kills hundred, thousands and millions:@
    I Jermaine
    xXMwAhXx Mi Bbi Boi 4 Everrrr

Tokens

Habbo Name - Zemyia
    My Wish -

If i could wish for anything it would be that i could travel back in time but be invisible whilst i was at a scene. This means i could go and visit and experience era's that i wasn't alive to see. Like i could go and sing on stage live with Elvis Presley or The Jacksons or i could go back way in time to the stone age and see what it would be like. I'd also like to go to the 70's and be all hippyfied, colourful and flared. One thing i would do if i could travel back in time is see my family when it first started many years ago. I'd see how my family started and who i was related to and also i'd see my ancestors. :eusa_ange
    Zemyia

Always A Reason To Smile
    :eusa_ange

Tokens

Habbo name - filmfan2004

If I could wish for anything it would be to have Bernard'd Watch. For those not familiar to this amazing tv programme;

This is the cover poster for the show -

This is the programme summary -

Quote Originally Posted by ITV
    Originally on ITV1 (30 mins)

Premiered November 1, 1998

This is a show about a boy with a watch that can stop time. Maybe inspired by the twilight zone episode. It is unknown if the show finished beacuse of a show with the similar name, Bernard. It features the same Bernard but a different actor and different supporting characters.
    I don't really like that summary so heres a better one -

Quote Originally Posted by some cool website about Bernard
    The show starred David Peachey as Bernard Beasley. Bernard was a regular primary school pupil until he was given a magical watch from his grandad. The watch gave Bernard the ability to freeze time, stopping his friends and family in their tracks.

Bernard was given the watch on condition that he only use the watch for good purposes, so he would use the watch to solve day to day problems, without being tempted to use the watch to steal or cheat in school tests (good on him!)"
    This is the cast -

(in credits order)
    Ruth Hudson .... Mrs. Beasley
    Jack McKenzie .... Postman
    Liza Goddard .... Narrator
    rest of cast listed alphabetically:
    Taylor Bourke .... Nicollette
    Barry Jackson .... Grandad
    David Peachey .... Bernard Beasley
    Katie Pearson .... Kate
    Chris Roebuck .... Fergus

This is a super cool image from the TV show. All my favourites are here....yes i made it

So, if I had his watch I would just stop time and do whatever I wanted to do. Yes I would do some naughty stuff, yes I would do some mean stuff, yes I would do some cool stuff, yes I would do some nice stuff and I'll do some kinky stuff OOOHH LLA LLA.

But most of all if I had Bernard's Watch, I would travel to London and meet Bernard himself.

Tokens

habbo name: :.:.:KittyKat:.:.:
    wish: If I had one wish, it would be to stop cruelty to animals because mt neighbor adopted this cat who was from thje rspca and it had been locked in a fridge for ages by these people and its really sad.
    :eusa_wall :eusa_danc :redface_b ol: :BangHead: :angel1: cass14 :eusa_pray :eusa_liar :eusa_doh: :eusa_booh :cry: :s :eusa_clap :eusa_whis

Tokens

My wish would be - To bring back the cereal "Lucky Charms" to the UK, as everyone (including myself) misses them like mad!

Tokens

Habbo Name : Djnappy

Edited By MissAlice - Competitions Manager
    When in the competition forum only post competition entries - Do not post questions or comments it is not the place to so. If you need to ask a question, or feel it necessary to make a comment, then please send a message to one of the Competition Moderators.
    Last edited by MissAlice; 17-10-2005 at 08:08 PM.
    My Forum! http://www.habrings.tkThats the link [Dan]

Habbo Name Djnappy :wav:

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast