HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Smile Vies on these alton towers rides

Ok saying i've been alton towers about 3 times in 3 years and i have never been on the following rides.

HEX
    I went when this was at its most populare and the queue was huge but i couldnt be bothered to queue and i have never been on it. I always imagined it to be a poor ride and nothing special even though i havent been on it. Could anyone tell me what its like, unless its the one where the room seems to be moving etc...

Enterprise
    This is like a wheel that spins rounds really fast. I always imgained i would have a headache , hence me never going on it. It looks okay but nothing special. Could any1 tell me what its like and if its worth going on?

Submission
    I don't know why but nobody ever wants to go on it and it just seems like an average ride. Could people tell me hoew good it is?
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hex is a good illusion, Its great if you dont like scary rides, can make you feel a bit dizzy though :p

Enterprise is well worth going on, it doesnt make you get a headache, and it isnt sickly at all, Its good because it has no shoulder restraints, Gravity all the way!

You want to know why no one likes submission?
    The shoulder harnesses are SO uncomfortable, and they're really tight :p Notice when they go down peoples faces look so funny, like the Oooooooooooo kinda face ;p [you know what I mean] Apart from that, its an OK ride I suppose :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Lmao. Hex is nothing. Yawn.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hex is the spinning chamber where the walls of the room move seperately to the seating section to create balance/gravity illusions. I think it's really good but most people i know think it's naff.
    "If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants."

Curry-N-Rice Girl video
    Pure Pwnage
    Posting and You
    Drum Machine

Put your wasted CPU power towards curing cancer;

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Hex is good, in its own way, its good if you know the true story behind it [I think it shows it in that video...]
    but if you know about the tree in chains [what hex is all about] its all non-fiction :p and there is actually the tree in chains :p [its hidden in alton village, alton towers dont advertise is, because 1- People in alton village would complain - nothing new
    2- if they did advertise it, it would propelly get vandalised and worn down...]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

yes now i think of it i have been on hex, thanks for the comments.
    Mit - Looking for Green Pillows

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I might go on hex now...

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its Ok :p
    myself, I prefer scary rides, but hex is clever how it runs with the illusions :p

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I've not been on hex, enterprise OR submission.
    I prefered to go on the larger rides a number of times instead of wasting time on the smaller rides.
    But I believed i've been on a ride similar to hex at blackpool, where you're all sat round a table and you spin upside down and you end up on the ceiling and things. (Well you think and feel like you're spinning but you're actually not, it's the room thats spinning) I wouldn't usually go on a sickly sort of ride like that but I didn't know what it was like till I got on it. I thought it would have been a rollercoaster or something, lmao. I got off green.

monkey0660 Guest

hex isnt really a scary ride its full of mirrors and stuff its good i admit it scared me ****less the first time but the best bit is the spiny thing that makes you feel like u go upside down. but it didnt have the over shoulder harness so its illigal to go upside down without those

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast