PDA

View Full Version : Mario Kart DS

Lozzoling
04-12-2005, 11:15 AM
I have the old GBA version and i'm a master at that so it wasn't hard to convert to the similar DS handling, though the responsiveness and graphics have grown wildly and its a great game, if a little easy for me because I completed every single grand prix with gold in 2 days.
But i'm getting the wifi USB port for my computer for christmas so i will be able to try my skills with other players,i hope i win with them, because i've never lost with any Mario Kart once. Do you have MKDS?,please give opinions.

Lozzo2

ozzie-ing
07-12-2005, 07:23 PM
I have the old GBA version and i'm a master at that so it wasn't hard to convert to the similar DS handling, though the responsiveness and graphics have grown wildly and its a great game, if a little easy for me because I completed every single grand prix with gold in 2 days.
But i'm getting the wifi USB port for my computer for christmas so i will be able to try my skills with other players,i hope i win with them, because i've never lost with any Mario Kart once. Do you have MKDS?,please give opinions.

Lozzo2
exactly same as me except i was 1 day i love the missons aswell

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!