Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Thread: Mario Kart DS

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Mario Kart DS

I have the old GBA version and i'm a master at that so it wasn't hard to convert to the similar DS handling, though the responsiveness and graphics have grown wildly and its a great game, if a little easy for me because I completed every single grand prix with gold in 2 days.
    But i'm getting the wifi USB port for my computer for christmas so i will be able to try my skills with other players,i hope i win with them, because i've never lost with any Mario Kart once. Do you have MKDS?,please give opinions.

Lozzo2

Tokens

Default hi

Quote Originally Posted by lozzo2
    I have the old GBA version and i'm a master at that so it wasn't hard to convert to the similar DS handling, though the responsiveness and graphics have grown wildly and its a great game, if a little easy for me because I completed every single grand prix with gold in 2 days.
    But i'm getting the wifi USB port for my computer for christmas so i will be able to try my skills with other players,i hope i win with them, because i've never lost with any Mario Kart once. Do you have MKDS?,please give opinions.

Lozzo2
    exactly same as me except i was 1 day i love the missons aswell