PDA

View Full Version : A question to people who live in america

Flap
29-05-2006, 06:57 PM
Just wondering, Because i'm moving over to Arizona soon in america, I know you don't have to wear a school uniform, But i've heard loads of different things about what your allowed and what your not, I'm just wondering if your allowed to have piercings on your face, Because ive heard loads of different answers, So i thought one of you on here might be able to give me a straight answer ;p

paradox
29-05-2006, 06:59 PM
I would think it could vary on the school.

issaa.
29-05-2006, 06:59 PM
depends what school you go to I guess. just like here all schools are different, some are most strict ect.

GR4NT
29-05-2006, 07:00 PM
You're allowed to wear earrings if your a girl, and a belly button ring if its covered. If you're a boy, you can't have any piercing on.

Flap
29-05-2006, 07:01 PM
Pretty much the same as here then, Are you only allowed to wear one pair of earrings?

ReInfected
29-05-2006, 07:02 PM
I highly doubt it though. at my school they dont care about peircings. Heres my schools dress policy. That and just follow legal stuff like dont bring drugs or weapons to school ect. You'd be all set.

No “SAGGING” of pants. Pants should be worn with proper fit.
No LOW CUT PANTS should be worn.
No Spaghetti Strap Tops, Half Shirts (showing ones midriff), or Low Cut blouses/shirts.
No SEE THROUGH clothing is to be worn.
No articles of clothing with obscene/vulgar words, words referring to illegal substances (alcohol & drugs), words and/or pictures depicting acts of violence are allowed.
Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than Mid-Thigh. No Coats/Jackets are to be worn within the school during the school day. (this is a Health precaution)
No BANDANAS or head gear (ex: hats, dorags, sports head bands, etc.) may be worn during the regular school day.

The Earings part, boys can wear. idk what school says boys cant wear earrings. But it all depends on what your school department head makes the rules of.

Flap
29-05-2006, 07:05 PM
Hopefully i'll get into a school which lets you then ;p Oh yeah thanks for your help everyone ;]

Mentor
29-05-2006, 07:12 PM
Althogh theres no uniform, most the schools will have a dress code, which will pretty much sum up, what your allowed to have, it would vary between shcools

Flap
29-05-2006, 07:14 PM
^ probably explains why i've been getting different thingies of people before then.. ;p

louder
29-05-2006, 07:14 PM
Well... Good luck in Arizona :D

Ryan+Joe
29-05-2006, 07:20 PM
wouldnt it be the same everywhere?

RedStratocas
29-05-2006, 08:34 PM
Just wondering, Because i'm moving over to Arizona soon in america, I know you don't have to wear a school uniform, But i've heard loads of different things about what your allowed and what your not, I'm just wondering if your allowed to have piercings on your face, Because ive heard loads of different answers, So i thought one of you on here might be able to give me a straight answer ;p

Depends on the school usually, but in many, probably most, yes.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!