HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default A question to people who live in america

Just wondering, Because i'm moving over to Arizona soon in america, I know you don't have to wear a school uniform, But i've heard loads of different things about what your allowed and what your not, I'm just wondering if your allowed to have piercings on your face, Because ive heard loads of different answers, So i thought one of you on here might be able to give me a straight answer ;p

Thanks Zero.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I would think it could vary on the school.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

depends what school you go to I guess. just like here all schools are different, some are most strict ect.
    clarissaa.
    roll it up, light it up, smoke it up, inhale, exhale.

Tokens

You're allowed to wear earrings if your a girl, and a belly button ring if its covered. If you're a boy, you can't have any piercing on.

Tokens

Pretty much the same as here then, Are you only allowed to wear one pair of earrings?

Thanks Zero.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I highly doubt it though. at my school they dont care about peircings. Heres my schools dress policy. That and just follow legal stuff like dont bring drugs or weapons to school ect. You'd be all set.

No “SAGGING” of pants. Pants should be worn with proper fit.
    No LOW CUT PANTS should be worn.
    No Spaghetti Strap Tops, Half Shirts (showing ones midriff), or Low Cut blouses/shirts.
    No SEE THROUGH clothing is to be worn.
    No articles of clothing with obscene/vulgar words, words referring to illegal substances (alcohol & drugs), words and/or pictures depicting acts of violence are allowed.
    Shorts and skirts must be no shorter than Mid-Thigh. No Coats/Jackets are to be worn within the school during the school day. (this is a Health precaution)
    No BANDANAS or head gear (ex: hats, dorags, sports head bands, etc.) may be worn during the regular school day.

The Earings part, boys can wear. idk what school says boys cant wear earrings. But it all depends on what your school department head makes the rules of.
    Last edited by ReInfected; 29-05-2006 at 07:06 PM.

Tokens

Hopefully i'll get into a school which lets you then ;p Oh yeah thanks for your help everyone ;]
    Last edited by Flap; 29-05-2006 at 07:07 PM.

Thanks Zero.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Althogh theres no uniform, most the schools will have a dress code, which will pretty much sum up, what your allowed to have, it would vary between shcools

Tokens

^ probably explains why i've been getting different thingies of people before then.. ;p

Thanks Zero.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Well... Good luck in Arizona

sexy girls come up to me,
    and they always come if you know what i mean.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast