PDA

View Full Version : Try these riddles...

Alterate
23-07-2006, 04:42 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ?

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth?

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I?

5. What object has key's but not locks?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail?

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark?

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be?

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I?

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner?

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'?

Scriptermone
23-07-2006, 04:47 PM

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? - Tom

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A S O N D what letter fills the gap?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? - A coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? - He had a hood?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? - It was Noah, not moses.

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be?- 60

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I?

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? - The yolk isn't white, it's yellow.

Charlie
23-07-2006, 04:52 PM

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? Tom

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T?

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? S

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? A coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'?

Charles
23-07-2006, 04:55 PM
3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot

Couldn't be bothered to do the rest :)

Wootzeh
23-07-2006, 04:55 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Pupil

5. What object has key's but not locks? Keyboard

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap?

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He had no hair

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? None

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 70

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? Match

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? Light

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Neither

jordybumz!
23-07-2006, 04:57 PM

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A shadow.

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? S

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He tied a plastic bag over his head.

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses wasn't on the ark.

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? He's being burgled obviously.

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? A mirror

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? The first one.

Tash.
23-07-2006, 05:03 PM

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow?

5. What object has key's but not locks? Keyboard or Piano?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? Coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He was bald?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Wasnt moses..

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? Match

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? light?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Light? Glass?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Yolks are yellow.. not white

Seatherny
23-07-2006, 05:36 PM

L

Tom

T-Shirt?

Shadow :)

Piano

M? B?

Coin

He didnt have hair

Moses didnt own an Ark

Match

Air?

Getting chased by criminals?

Air?

Yolks arent white, they are yellow :)

Impossible
23-07-2006, 05:40 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? Don't know

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? Tom..

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow, dur.

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano...

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He was bald? Pmsl

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses ark? Dont think so kthnx.

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 30 plsss

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match!

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? God no's.

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? Hes hillusinating?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Your name?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? None of them fgs the yolk is yellow?

Alterate
23-07-2006, 05:52 PM
Scriptermone = 5/15
Peas = 5/15
ChuckNorris = 11/15
Jordss = 7/15
Splat! = 10/15
Error = 9/15
Ryan = 9/15

Billay
23-07-2006, 06:08 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? What is the next L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Ti.t? or teapot?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? pupil? (center of eye )

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano/keyboard

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? September

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He's bald

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? 0. it was Noah's ark

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 70... DUH

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? he hit a home run?.. something with baseball

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Air

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? the yolk is yellow. not white.

iluvben
23-07-2006, 06:10 PM

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow?

5. What object has key's but not locks? keyring?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? he didn't have hair ?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? it was noah

matchstick
12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? the world doesn't have corners its round

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? walking in circles?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? god ?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? they are yellow

Infrontation
23-07-2006, 06:40 PM

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow

5. What object has key's but not locks? Keyring

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? J

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He was bald

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses didn't take any animals on the ark

matchstick

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? the world doesn't have corners its round

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? Being robbed

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? :S God

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Neither

Alterate
23-07-2006, 08:07 PM
billay = 13/15
Eamonn = 8/15
Infrountation = 9/15

Scorpio
23-07-2006, 08:24 PM

Tom

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T-Shirt?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A Shadow?

5. What object has key's but not locks? Musical/computer keyboards

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? Bald

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses didn't have an ark

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? He's gone out the front door, gone round the house and into his back garden where he is being attacked by his garden gnomes!

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Window?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'?It isn't white ^_^

,Alexx.
23-07-2006, 09:15 PM

Tom haha i was gonna say plum:P

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teacup

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A Shadow

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He is Bald

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses didn't have an ark it was Noah

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? A stamp :]

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? The man is a baseball player he hit a home run(is that what they're called?)

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Window

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Yolks are yellow

.Lynn
23-07-2006, 09:50 PM

A stamp :D

Cypher-
23-07-2006, 10:32 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? - L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? A teapot

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A shadow

5. What object has key's but not locks? A map

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He didnt have hair

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses didnt own an ark.

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 25

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? A ship

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? Hes playing baseball

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? A window

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? The yolk of an egg is yellow

lolerskates
24-07-2006, 12:21 PM
1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? - L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? A teapot

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A shadow

5. What object has key's but not locks? A map

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He didnt have hair

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses didnt own an ark.

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? A stamp

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? He's playing baseball

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? A window

louder
24-07-2006, 12:27 PM

5. What object has key's but not locks? Map

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? A hood

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? 2

Take one out and scratch my head, I
11.am now black but once was red. What am I?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Neither, the yolk is yellow.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!