Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Try these riddles...

1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ?

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth?

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I?

5. What object has key's but not locks?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail?

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark?

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be?

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I?

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner?

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'?
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]

Tokens

Latest Awards:

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? - Tom

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A S O N D what letter fills the gap?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? - A coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? - He had a hood?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? - It was Noah, not moses.

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be?- 60

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I?

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? - The yolk isn't white, it's yellow.
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.

Tokens
    Habbo
    The-Quiet-One

Latest Awards:

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? Tom

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T?

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? S

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? A coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen?

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'?
    thanks lucpix for the cute sig xo
    twitter / blog

Tokens

Latest Awards:

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot

Couldn't be bothered to do the rest

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Pupil

5. What object has key's but not locks? Keyboard

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap?

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He had no hair

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? None

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 70

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? Match

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? Light

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Neither
    Last edited by Wootzeh; 23-07-2006 at 04:57 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? A shadow.

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano?

6. Study this list of letter's: J F M A M J J A _ O N D what letter fills the gap? S

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He tied a plastic bag over his head.

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses wasn't on the ark.

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? He's being burgled obviously.

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? A mirror

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? The first one.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? L

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? T

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow?

5. What object has key's but not locks? Keyboard or Piano?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? Coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He was bald?

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Wasnt moses..

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? Match

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? light?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Light? Glass?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? Yolks are yellow.. not white

Tokens

Latest Awards:

L

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth?

Tom

T-Shirt?

Shadow

Piano

M? B?

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail?

Coin

He didnt have hair

Moses didnt own an Ark

Match

Air?

Getting chased by criminals?

Air?

Yolks arent white, they are yellow

Tokens

Latest Awards:

1. What is the next letter: W I T N _ ? Don't know

2. Tom's mum has four kids: peach, apple, pear and what is the fourth? Tom..

3. What begin's with T, ends with T and has T in it? Teapot?

4. Different lights do make me strange, thus into different sizes I will change. What am I? Shadow, dur.

5. What object has key's but not locks? Piano...

7. What has a head an a tail, but can never see it's tail? Coin

8. David was out for a walk when it started to rain. He did not have an umbrella and he wasn't wearing a hat. His clothes were soaked, yet not a single hair on his head got wet. How could this happen? He was bald? Pmsl

9. How many of each type of animal did Moses take on the Ark? Moses ark? Dont think so kthnx.

10. If you divide thirty by a half and add ten , what would the answer be? 30 plsss

11. Take one out and scratch my head, I am now black but once was red. What am I? A match!

12. What goes around the world and stays in a corner? God no's.

13. A man leaves home and, after making three left turns, he ends up back at home, and finds two masked men waiting for him. What is happening? Hes hillusinating?

14. Almost everyone sees me without noticing me, for what is beyond is what they seek. What am I? Your name?

15. Which is correct to say, 'The yolk of the egg ARE white' or, 'The yolk of the egg IS white'? None of them fgs the yolk is yellow?
    :eusa_whis

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Scriptermone = 5/15
    Peas = 5/15
    ChuckNorris = 11/15
    Jordss = 7/15
    Splat! = 10/15
    Error = 9/15
    Ryan = 9/15
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/14ed78732f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://www.****************/uploads/9a712ba71c.png[/IMG]