PDA

View Full Version : [Bobba] READ THIS NOW!

platinum101
08-02-2005, 04:00 AM
Over the last few months I have seen 4 of my friends been perm banned because it had to do with some glitch on credits.
I asked them do they buy credits, they all said "No we get credits for our rares"
I noticed that the all got credits from 2 people (TizerTune,punksk8a1)
after a little mission to find out who these to were I found out that they are the same person.
So please if you do not want to get banned dont buy from TizerTune aka punksk8a1.

BlackGarden
08-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Avoiding creds for rares altogether would be a good idea - it's so easy to get scammed that way. If you can't do that, then find out how they plan to buy the credits. If they're going to use credit cards, click & buy, etc, then their payments might not be approved...

platinum101
08-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Im not sure, but best not buy credits from that guy unless you really want to be banned for no reason.

Scriptermone
26-02-2005, 09:34 AM
DONT Do credits for your rares, its most probably a some freak who wants all your rares , so you feel bad, I suggest you report him tell a mate who knows hobbas, or habbo staff..

ramjet
26-02-2005, 09:50 AM
DONT Do credits for your rares, its most probably a some freak who wants all your rares , so you feel bad, I suggest you report him tell a mate who knows hobbas, or habbo staff..

i only ever do it with habbox staff :p

Seny
27-02-2005, 07:12 PM
Its against the "habbo way" to trade rares for creds and some people are just jerks. they look for ways to bann people

Szam
27-02-2005, 08:34 PM
My friend didnt evan know what happened and he was banned, someone bought him credits on a stolen credit card and my friend was banned, he had to pay the cost of the credits added and he didnt evan buy them, its just evil people trying to ruin other peoples habbo.

Adzeh
27-02-2005, 08:53 PM
thanks for the tip, but you shouldnt trade creds for rares anyway, better off buying them yourself.

jesus
05-03-2005, 05:00 PM
Were they bought illegaly?

Staceh2
06-03-2005, 07:34 PM
You are not allowed to buy credits for rares as it increases the amount of scamming in the hotel, they could have been banned for doing this or either the credit card being used was stolen.

platinum101
08-03-2005, 06:59 AM
i only ever do it with habbox staff :p

Lol,I bet some of them are scammers and just because they work for habbox dosent make them not scam people.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

thanks for the tip, but you shouldnt trade creds for rares anyway, better off buying them yourself.

Some people have trouble with this, allthough they can still buy credits it cost alot more for some people.

Take the New Zealand dollar for an example,
Each New Zealand dollar or (NZD) gets you around 35 uk cents.
So basically if I wanted to buy 30 credits it would be 3pounds,
but in (NZD) it would be around 9 dollars.
So, its a rip off in alot of places that have a lower dollar.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!