HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: READ THIS NOW!

Tokens

Exclamation READ THIS NOW!

Over the last few months I have seen 4 of my friends been perm banned because it had to do with some glitch on credits.
    I asked them do they buy credits, they all said "No we get credits for our rares"
    I noticed that the all got credits from 2 people (TizerTune,punksk8a1)
    after a little mission to find out who these to were I found out that they are the same person.
    So please if you do not want to get banned dont buy from TizerTune aka punksk8a1.
    Platinum101 and WD (.Co.Uk)
    :0(.Com.Au)

*If you like somthing I have posted somthing you liked please give me some reputation by clicking the scales on the top corner of my post.*

Tokens

Avoiding creds for rares altogether would be a good idea - it's so easy to get scammed that way. If you can't do that, then find out how they plan to buy the credits. If they're going to use credit cards, click & buy, etc, then their payments might not be approved...

Tokens

Im not sure, but best not buy credits from that guy unless you really want to be banned for no reason.
    Platinum101 and WD (.Co.Uk)
    :0(.Com.Au)

*If you like somthing I have posted somthing you liked please give me some reputation by clicking the scales on the top corner of my post.*

Tokens

Latest Awards:

DONT Do credits for your rares, its most probably a some freak who wants all your rares , so you feel bad, I suggest you report him tell a mate who knows hobbas, or habbo staff..
    Incase you cannot read my signature properly, my user name on runescape is Scriptermone.

*Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*
    *Image Removed*

Signature edited by Agesilaus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have signature images that go over the total height size allowed for your user group.

Tokens

Quote Originally Posted by Lomen22
    DONT Do credits for your rares, its most probably a some freak who wants all your rares , so you feel bad, I suggest you report him tell a mate who knows hobbas, or habbo staff..
    i only ever do it with habbox staff :p

Tokens

Default 0.0

Its against the "habbo way" to trade rares for creds and some people are just jerks. they look for ways to bann people

Tokens

My friend didnt evan know what happened and he was banned, someone bought him credits on a stolen credit card and my friend was banned, he had to pay the cost of the credits added and he didnt evan buy them, its just evil people trying to ruin other peoples habbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

thanks for the tip, but you shouldnt trade creds for rares anyway, better off buying them yourself.
    Resigned from Habbox.

Quote Originally Posted by Misawa
    I found the first ever anti-Adzeh website: www.dictionary.com

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Were they bought illegaly?

Tokens

Default Not Allowed

You are not allowed to buy credits for rares as it increases the amount of scamming in the hotel, they could have been banned for doing this or either the credit card being used was stolen.
    '"'Stacyness'"'

I'm back on habbo, and better than ever.

There is no point in a friend's list, I class my friend's personally.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast