PDA

View Full Version : A Forum JUST For Pixels

.ChromeX.
31-07-2006, 02:34 AM
This is related to habbo pixel art, so don't ruin it... lol

Is anyone else interested in starting a website/forum for pixel artists only? It will include Iso/Non-Iso Pixel Art, Habbo Alterations, and anything having to do with Digital Art. Something similar to a Pixel Joint, www.pixeljoint.com, except not quite as awesome. I was getting bored of Pixel Joint becuase it is becoming less active, so if you are interested reply with skills/interests in the project.

Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread moved from Habbo Furni Alterations to Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites. In future, please post in the correct section.

Lubricant
31-07-2006, 09:30 AM
Should be in the "Show off your websites" forum or Forum Designing forum.

Techika
31-07-2006, 09:31 AM
I will start one with you since i do habbo pixels?

a website , yeh
pm me we sort it out

Infrontation
31-07-2006, 10:13 AM
Pixelart is a very nice site. Good luck making one ;]

.ChromeX.
31-07-2006, 10:58 PM
Ok, well I've decided to continue on with this project. I've created the forums, with an enhanced dark skin... it looks great. The forum consists of Habbo Alts, Scratch Pixel Creations (Iso/Non-Iso), Digitial Art(Photoshop), Tutorials, Photoshop Brushes (Soon to be added!), and Sig/Av Gallerys. If the site becomes active enough, I will pay to take off ads so its more official and then maybe get a .com/.net domain.

Link to the site: http://z6.invisionfree.com/PixelCorruption

Tell me what you think about the site, and please register and post away. Content will be added to it shortly when I get to it. I might also add a section for videos, because I love Internet Clips... ive even made some of me trying to c-walk. watch my c-walk here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPo-2--2h0

FREWIN
31-07-2006, 11:06 PM
wen i get ma comp back i will elp. i can make tuts an stuf and mod/manage website.

if u want me pm me plx

YouFail
01-08-2006, 12:41 PM
I could help with making the site in my spare time (if I have any)

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!