Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Habbo Hotel USA
    Posts
    34
    Tokens
    0

    Post A Forum JUST For Pixels

    This is related to habbo pixel art, so don't ruin it... lol

    Is anyone else interested in starting a website/forum for pixel artists only? It will include Iso/Non-Iso Pixel Art, Habbo Alterations, and anything having to do with Digital Art. Something similar to a Pixel Joint, www.pixeljoint.com, except not quite as awesome. I was getting bored of Pixel Joint becuase it is becoming less active, so if you are interested reply with skills/interests in the project.

    Wayne. (Super Moderator) Thread moved from Habbo Furni Alterations to Show Off Your Website Here - Including Habbo Fansites. In future, please post in the correct section.
    Last edited by Wayne; 31-07-2006 at 09:40 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Oxford
    Posts
    1,759
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Should be in the "Show off your websites" forum or Forum Designing forum.
    MacBook White
    Apple Mac OS X
    Intel Core2Duo
    2GB RAM


  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Tehcika
    Posts
    219
    Tokens
    175

    Default

    I will start one with you since i do habbo pixels?

    a website , yeh
    pm me we sort it out
    Last edited by Techika; 31-07-2006 at 09:31 AM.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Northern Ireland
    Posts
    7,729
    Tokens
    0

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Pixelart is a very nice site. Good luck making one ;]

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Habbo Hotel USA
    Posts
    34
    Tokens
    0

    Post Basic Site Created

    Ok, well I've decided to continue on with this project. I've created the forums, with an enhanced dark skin... it looks great. The forum consists of Habbo Alts, Scratch Pixel Creations (Iso/Non-Iso), Digitial Art(Photoshop), Tutorials, Photoshop Brushes (Soon to be added!), and Sig/Av Gallerys. If the site becomes active enough, I will pay to take off ads so its more official and then maybe get a .com/.net domain.

    Link to the site: http://z6.invisionfree.com/PixelCorruption

    Tell me what you think about the site, and please register and post away. Content will be added to it shortly when I get to it. I might also add a section for videos, because I love Internet Clips... ive even made some of me trying to c-walk. watch my c-walk here:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lPo-2--2h0

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Manchester
    Posts
    250
    Tokens
    0
    Habbo
    ..::FREWIN::..

    Default

    wen i get ma comp back i will elp. i can make tuts an stuf and mod/manage website.

    if u want me pm me plx

    Cannot believe you made me cut 10px from the bottom of my sig.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    1,012
    Tokens
    175

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I could help with making the site in my spare time (if I have any)


    You don't like me
    Chances are I don't like you.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •