PDA

View Full Version : 4Sale|Read Habbo styled layout

cunning
16-08-2006, 12:24 AM
I've got the normal version on my pictures. The reason I'm selling it because it was being created as a radio layout but I changed my mind.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/tewage1/preview101.gif
If this layout doesn't sell you can get it free at habbolayouts.com as one of our free templates.

Lmao, I just noticed I put read instead of red
-slow

NellyMc
16-08-2006, 08:26 AM
It's not excellent but it's good also the guy is same from my site www.europehabbo.com (http://www.europehabbo.com) :P but yours is red
I've got the normal version on my pictures. The reason I'm selling it because it was being created as a radio layout but I changed my mind.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v610/tewage1/preview101.gif
If this layout doesn't sell you can get it free at habbolayouts.com as one of our free templates.

Lmao, I just noticed I put read instead of red
-slow

16-08-2006, 08:46 AM
This is not good, too bland and nothing makes me get a tingly feeling down there.

There is nothing really that makes it an indivdual layout, you can get better from habbolayouts.com and there's are/were free.

Also, red is never a good primary colour for a website unless you know how to use it and you clearly don't.

5/10 for trying.

P.S - Did you get Sulake's permission to use that man in your layout because there is no fansite disclaimer present on the site.

JoeComins
16-08-2006, 12:23 PM
On shutup you idiot. Like sulake would care about that. Its an image. Get over it.

Nelly, dont quote the whole post like that. its very annoying.

Its too red. Needs some sort of contrast, and try and get more than one colour into a layout. Nice try though

16-08-2006, 12:25 PM
On shutup you idiot. Like sulake would care about that. Its an image. Get over it.

Nelly, dont quote the whole post like that. its very annoying.

Its too red. Needs some sort of contrast, and try and get more than one colour into a layout. Nice try though
Joe, you of all people should know that it's copyright.

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:29 PM
i agree with Joe loads of people use images off habbohotel, would they be bothered? im guessing they wont.

and i can see an image on europehabbo thats off habbohotel.

16-08-2006, 12:35 PM
i agree with Joe loads of people use images off habbohotel, would they be bothered? im guessing they wont.

Of course you agree with Joe you suck-up.;)

And if you never guessed, It's a little thing called sarcasm.

-Waits for infraction-

16-08-2006, 12:35 PM

Of course you agree with Joe you suck-up.;)

And if you never guessed, It's a little thing called sarcasm.

-Waits for infraction-

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:37 PM
why would i need to suck up to joe and why are you double posting.

16-08-2006, 12:38 PM
why would i need to suck up to joe and why are you double posting.
FGS!

Slow internet?

Use your brain moron.

Why would I post the exact same post twice?

Chor, people these days.

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:40 PM
behave i cba arguing with newbs. Hehe

and its something called sarcasm like you said.

16-08-2006, 12:42 PM
behave i cba arguing with newbs. Hehe

and its something called sarcasm like you said.
I'm not a noob dude.

speed-networks!
16-08-2006, 12:43 PM
I'm not a noob dude.

lol it says it at hte top you are :P

16-08-2006, 12:43 PM
Dude I'm Flauvo/Adamm

Combing around 1,800 posts.

Far from a noob.

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:44 PM
Amen to that.

Kymux
16-08-2006, 12:45 PM
Dude, I like it. You sit and make hundreds of layouts for the public and you deserve respect. 8/10

16-08-2006, 12:47 PM
Dude, I like it. You sit and make hundreds of layouts for the public and you deserve respect. 8/10
He's making them to sell.

All i'm saying is that it's not at the standard for selling.

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:48 PM
hmm... if i had to rate it id rate it 7 to 8 out of 10

ClubTime
16-08-2006, 12:48 PM
It's not excellent but it's good also the guy is same from my site www.europehabbo.com (http://www.europehabbo.com) :P but yours is red

Lol trying to get listeners :D

JoeComins
16-08-2006, 12:49 PM
Dude I'm Flauvo/Adamm

Combing around 1,800 posts.

Far from a noob.
Your a noob. Get over it.

Your using the habbo as a base image for your avatar
Do you have copyright on that image? Theres none at the bottom of this page. Who cares? Sulake couldnt care less. Why would they care about an image that going to be used on a fansite design? Why would they be bothered. Surely they have enough pron to look at, instead of lsitening to people like you So shutup.

16-08-2006, 12:51 PM
Your a noob. Get over it.

Your using the habbo as a base image for your avatar
Do you have copyright on that image? Theres none at the bottom of this page. Who cares? Sulake couldnt care less. Why would they care about an image that going to be used on a fansite design? Why would they be bothered. Surely they have enough pron to look at, instead of lsitening to people like you So shutup.
Joe, stop thinking you own the place, you don't. You think your god. Everyone bow down to mighty Joe.

No, I am not a noob. And if I am, How?

I really don't give two hoots what you think of me because personally I think your a over-rated crackpot.

EDIT - I don't care if I get flamed because 98% of the people on here love Joe.

RareIce
16-08-2006, 12:54 PM
i didnt know we rated people on here? and i dont love Joe, but tbh hes talking sense.

Sygon.
16-08-2006, 12:56 PM
Adam your not a noob but your actinng like one now, and no its not copyright your free to use their images only if you dont make profits from the image itself and not the layout :)

16-08-2006, 02:17 PM
Adam your not a noob but your actinng like one now, and no its not copyright your free to use their images only if you dont make profits from the image itself and not the layout :)
Thanks for the vote of confidence.

And, at Jenson Button - noobs rate people. Many people rate Joe as their god, the supremist.

And, yes, I admit it, I 'acted' like a noob.

JoeComins
16-08-2006, 02:25 PM
Its not my problem some idiots see me as an idol. You really think I like any of those people? Dont complain about me because people listen to me. I do talk sence, and if you insist on acting like an idiot, you'll get treated like one

16-08-2006, 02:26 PM
Its not my problem some idiots see me as an idol. You really think I like any of those people? Dont complain about me because people listen to me. I do talk sence, and if you insist on acting like an idiot, you'll get treated like one
You being hypocritical.

I'm not complaining about you i'm complaing about the people who bow down to you in respect.

You have my respect and always will do along with many other people on the forum.

speed-networks!
16-08-2006, 02:28 PM
i repect him,

16-08-2006, 02:30 PM
i repect him,
That was a very constructive post, well done;)

You repect who?

Everyone respects Joe, but do you see him as a god?

SellingNulledVb
16-08-2006, 02:31 PM
I hate Joe i bet he's some big fat ugly geek that never had a gf in his life

speed-networks!
16-08-2006, 02:32 PM
nah i see him as my friend,Heck i treat everybody as my friend i dont really care what you think of me (OH JOY I AM A FAT POO!!!! WOW I ANT GOING TO GET FIN!)

SellingNulledVb
16-08-2006, 02:32 PM
Not if you keep eating cheeseys
nah i see him as my friend,Heck i treat everybody as my friend i dont really care what you think of me (OH JOY I AM A FAT POO!!!! WOW I ANT GOING TO GET FIN!)

16-08-2006, 02:34 PM
I hate Joe i bet he's some big fat ugly geek that never had a gf in his life
Shut it.

I bet your Slixor/Awelsh/Nelly.

If you don't like someone, that's your problem.

speed-networks!
16-08-2006, 02:35 PM
Shut it.

I bet your Slixor/Awelsh/Nelly.

If you don't like someone, that's your problem.
agreed* + no body will by a vb off you you have to take a pic of you login into the member area

16-08-2006, 02:36 PM
Can a mod close this thread because it's getting way out of hand mainly due to me and I apologise.

speed-networks!
16-08-2006, 02:39 PM
at lest you have the desancy to say sorry ect i sy +rep

cunning
17-08-2006, 05:20 PM
He's making them to sell.

All i'm saying is that it's not at the standard for selling.

Yeah I made it for someone but I was looking at it and It doesn't look complete so I will edit more into it and make it a free layout on my website

I don't make layouts just to sell I make them for free also

Lol trying to get listeners :D

Probably lol

But this thread should be closed because people have gone way off topic

This layout will be on the free layouts on my site when I finished editing it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!