PDA

View Full Version : story generator - MAKE UR OWN STORIES

Jasmin
17-09-2006, 11:33 AM
http://www.sundhagen.com/babbooks/adlib.cgi

Heres mine :]

Job Cover Letter

I am qualified for this job because I'm Horny. I got a college education at the moon and I majored in booobies. I consider myself very sexy because I'm a girl. I'll be working to support my tranny and our three spicey willies. I'm looking for a job that pays between 1 and 1000 dollars a year.

I have experience using gorgeous bras and a horn. I have a disgusting attitude that makes me good for selling. I think these, among many other qualifications, make me the most creamy candidate for this job.

Sincerely,

The queen

And.

Party On

When invited to a party at a g-string's house, you should always bring a skirt. This will make you seem especially Ugly, and may even get you some flabby willies. Don't talk too stupidly, and don't ever sit on the bra. Don't dance too weirdly, and don't run anything that's in the orange. At the end of the party, be sure to bum your host before saying lol and driving home.

Summer Activities

There are so many things to *removed* in the summer. For instance, my favorite thing to do in the summer is swim. I like to go to the g-string, fart in the pool, and eat bum. I try not to shag too sexily, since I may become Ugly and have to stay inside. Sometimes I go to the pool with my friends, or we can have an *removed* at Tony blaire's house. The zoo is a fantastic place to visit, and I can get free *removed* at the library. Of course, I also have to mow my fanny, water the willie, and clean my orange sometimes. On a really hot day, I just like to finger myself.

Pu$$y
17-09-2006, 11:34 AM
Is this funny?

cocaine
17-09-2006, 11:39 AM
Sorry?

brandon
17-09-2006, 11:41 AM
right..

Liberation
17-09-2006, 11:54 AM
I agree?

Jasmin
17-09-2006, 11:54 AM
T_T

you know, enter the words and then it gives u the story.

Good grief.

ross
17-09-2006, 11:57 AM
Good grief.

cocaine
17-09-2006, 11:59 AM
I just hate it when:

Mom serves Pizza for dinner.

My pet Dog chews my Thong.

Mr Needlestone gets mad at the class for being Sexy.

My best friend Steve decides to Walking with somebody else.

I get Swam for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear Dogs to school.

My favorite TV show "Who wants to be a millionairre" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference.

People Sleeping into my bedroom without knocking.

brandon
17-09-2006, 11:59 AM
T_T

you know, enter the words and then it gives u the story.

Good grief.
Yes well you didn't include a link at first, before the edit. :rolleyes:

Let me tell you about my favorite place. It is called brandonville. Everyone there always dresses in black, and all the cars and the mice are black, too.

the kooks came to do a concert in brandonville once, and the band liked it so much they never left. Now every wednesday night, all the people who live in brandonville put on their soft, black jeans and walk their mice to the town square. Then they sit on the grass, listen to the kooks play rock music, and eat cookie.

No one has to go to school in brandonville unless they want to. Of course, everybody wants to because robbie williams and lindsey lohan are two of the teachers. robbie williams teaches info tech and lindsey lohan teaches computing.

One day robbie williams said to lindsey lohan, "Maybe we should take the students on a field trip." "That's a cute idea, robbie williams," said lindsey lohan. "Let's take them to the most fun place we can think of." "But that would be brandonville," said robbie williams. "You're right!" lindsey lohan exclaimed. "Call off the field trip! We're already here!"

Play Again!

JT-Fan
17-09-2006, 12:00 PM
There are so many things to run in the summer. For instance, my favorite thing to do in the summer is swim. I like to go to the computer, row in the pool, and eat cats. I try not to dance too well, since I may become sexy and have to stay inside. Sometimes I go to the CD with my friends, or we can walk at rups's house. The zoo is a hot place to visit, and I can get free ipods at the library. Of course, I also have to mow the statue, water the dogs, and clean my speaker sometimes. On a really hot day, I just like to eat.

Jasmin
17-09-2006, 12:02 PM
oh, i knew tht.

FlyingJesus
17-09-2006, 12:05 PM
Summer Activities

There are so many things to hump in the summer. For instance, my favorite thing to do in the summer is swim. I like to go to the g-string, fart in the pool, and eat bum. I try not to *removed* too sexily, since I may become Ugly and have to stay inside. Sometimes I go to the pool with my friends, or we can have an *removed* at Tony blaire's house. The zoo is a fantastic place to visit, and I can get free *removed* at the library. Of course, I also have to mow my fanny, water the willie, and clean my orange sometimes. On a really hot day, I just like to finger myself.

That's the best story I've ever read.

brandon
17-09-2006, 12:06 PM
Pet Show

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's soft!" I said. "I'm sure bubbles will win." bubbles is our pet badger. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking arm and jumping through radios. Her favorite food is cookies. It's the only thing she'll eat.
On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed bubbles and tied her favorite football top around her neck. She looked calm.
I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big elephant. On the other side was a german poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how bubbles can balance a television on her leg. The judges were very impressed.
At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big tiger with black stripes. But bubbles got a blue ribbon for being the most sexy badger at the show.

ROFL.

Azza
17-09-2006, 12:10 PM
It was a very red day at school. First, I had to chew my locker. In homeroom class, we had a test on Men and Bob got a perfect score. I forgot my homework for World class, and the teacher was shiny! Next I had to eating write a report about Sandwich, and it was so painted. I read it to the class and it made everybody sample. Lunch was the best part of the day, we ate condoms with cool milk. In art class, Sam spilled the cameras all over my new Sandwich and it turned all smelly. Math class took forever, I just wanted to fart through it. I asked for a pass to go to the Cat, and I saw ****** and Cat kissing in the hall. My last class was band, and we played three new tables. After school, I felt sexy as I rode the bus home.

brandon
17-09-2006, 12:11 PM
Remember don't avoid the filter in any of these.

Jasmin
17-09-2006, 12:20 PM
Remember don't avoid the filter in any of these.

Yeah :( i got an infraction for it.

Jasmin
17-09-2006, 12:35 PM
Strange but True

On average, people fear sex more than they do bats!

Banging your bra against a wall uses 2 calories an hour.

Orlando bloom's son invented pokemon cards.

In every episode of GAY TV there is a willie somewhere.

Many pigs only blink one eye at a time.

The vibrator was invented by a macdonalds worker.

A/An Ugly fatman can sit for 3 years.

Women blow willy nearly twice as much as men.

homer simpson comics were banned in the moon because he doesn't wear a thong.

The average fanny has ten bread crumbs in it.

LOL

-Soph-
17-09-2006, 12:35 PM
The doorbell rang. Ryan and Soph raced to the door. There on the doorstep was an enormous, Funny box. What could be inside? They Quickly Ran the box into the Living room. Soph Quickly put her Leg close to the box. She thought she heard a voice whisper, ""Oh wow"!"

"Hurry. Open the box!" screamed Ryan. To their amazement, Britney spears leaped out of the box and started singing "Atreyu". There was nothing else to do but sing along.

Azza
17-09-2006, 12:40 PM
i nvr noticed mine had something agaisnt filter in it ^^

Lubricant
17-09-2006, 12:48 PM
Strange but True

On average, people fear sex more than they do bats!

Banging your bra against a wall uses 2 calories an hour.

Orlando bloom's son invented pokemon cards.

In every episode of GAY TV there is a willie somewhere.

Many pigs only blink one eye at a time.

The vibrator was invented by a macdonalds worker.

A/An Ugly fatman can sit for 3 years.

Women blow willy nearly twice as much as men.

homer simpson comics were banned in the moon because he doesn't wear a thong.

The average fanny has ten bread crumbs in it.

LOL

Roflmao! Best one!

Jacketh
17-09-2006, 01:45 PM
It was a cold, sexual night. Sam and Becky jumped around the campfire, exciting songs and eating cookies.

Soon they got tired, climbed into their radiators, and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud *REMOVED* sound outside the tent. Jenny grabbed Sam's eyelid and held on for dear life. Sam started chanting, "Lions and crocodiles and songs, oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend Zoiee. Zoiee had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some Washing up liquid. Now the Washing up liquid was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very intimidating camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave Jenny's backyard.

Rusty_x
17-09-2006, 03:33 PM
It was a cold,    Electric Orange night.    Imogen     and    Rusty Drank around the campfire,    Screaming     songs and eating    cucumbers.     

Soon they got tired, climbed into their    Chairs    , and eventually fell asleep. Suddenly, they were both wide awake. There was a loud    Swimming     sound outside the tent.    Rando   grabbed    Imogen's Foot and held on for dear life.    Imogen     started chanting, "Lions and    CD's and    Boys    , oh my!" over and over again.

Then into their tent fell their friend    Addison. Addison had been thirsty and had gone into the house for some    Cod liver oil . Now the    Cod liver oil was on the floor of their tent. But they all had a good laugh and went back to sleep.

It turned out to be a very    Tiny camping trip. And maybe next time they'll even leave    Rando's     backyard.

All my words are in bold.

Rusty

alexxxxx
17-09-2006, 04:37 PM
Mine makes sense. Ish

One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's Hot!" I said. "I'm sure Doggy will win." Doggy is our pet Cat. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking Arm and jumping through Pennies. Her favorite food is Grapes. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed Doggy and tied her favorite Football Shirt around her neck. She looked Cold.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big Dog. On the other side was a Esperanto poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how Doggy can balance a Globe on her Leg. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big Platipus with Green stripes. But Doggy got a Orange ribbon for being the most Sexy Cat at the show.

Sazzle
17-09-2006, 05:03 PM
One day my dad came home and said there was going to be a big pet show in our town. "That's fit!" I said. "I'm sure crap bag will win." crap bag is our pet pig. She is really smart. She can do lots of tricks. She's very good at shaking legs and jumping through tables. Her favorite food is crisps. It's the only thing she'll eat.

On the day of the pet show, I got up early and washed crap bag and tied her favorite mini-skirt around her neck. She looked naughty.

I couldn't believe all the pets at the show. On one side of us there was a big donkey. On the other side was a spanish poodle. At that point the judges came by. We showed them how crap bag can balance a phone on her ass. The judges were very impressed.

At the end of the day, the first prize went to a big pigeon with blue stripes. But crap bag got a sexy pink ribbon for being the most cool pig at the show.

RedStratocas
17-09-2006, 05:09 PM
Things That Drive Me Crazy

I just hate it when:

Mom serves Lucky Charms for dinner.

My pet giraffe chews my pants.

Mr. B gets mad at the class for being gay.

My best friend Little Richard decides to wack off with somebody else.

I get bonked for something I didn't do.

Dad makes me wear bushes to school.

My favorite TV show "The Daily Show With Jon Stewart" gets canceled because the station has to broadcast a news conference. {The Daily Show is a fake news show, so thats kinda ironic}

People **** into my bedroom without knocking.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!