PDA

View Full Version : Strange Name Change?

Revivalry
29-10-2006, 10:40 PM
Earlier this morning i was moping around on Habbo as i do.. And i opened my console and saw someone online called SuperBOOKS
I messaged the user asking them who they were and how they got onto my list and they replied that they had a name change. Their former name was Alaskan

I didn't know name changes were available. Is this some new feature which you can request through the help tool or something?

Discuss :eusa_danc

Moved by Ry (Forum Moderator) from UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct forum.

Jamie!
29-10-2006, 10:50 PM
Yeah shes on my list aswell, couldn't be bothered asking her though.

She has one of those streets of bobba badges though so she would have lost it if she made a a new account so maybe they allowed her to have a name change? i dunno...

$low
29-10-2006, 10:51 PM
I did this before

From the name "slow" to "Slow"

Lower cas e.we

:Hazel
29-10-2006, 10:53 PM
This has been done before. A couple of people on my list kept everything on the same account simply changed the name of it. I think if you email staff especially you can get this done.

$low
29-10-2006, 10:55 PM
I can get names deleted who aint visted since 01/02

but tht wont be leaked as theyll stop it straight away

Aitken
30-10-2006, 12:07 AM
To request a name change there has to be a very valid reason for you needing to have this change. eg constant harrasment. Staff will VERY rarely give out name changes.

Ry
30-10-2006, 12:10 AM
To request a name change there has to be a very valid reason for you needing to have this change. eg constant harrasment. Staff will VERY rarely give out name changes.

Seems like it.. (Sarcasm)

It depends on who you know, and it works like that for everything in life, its not what you know, its WHO you know. I have a friend who i wont name, who got a name change from Becs, simply because they were/are chums, and he is like, well, in the Becs fan club, so to speak.

Anyway, if your not a chum of a habbo staff, or have a good reason for a name change, you wont get one. Thats the only TWO ways in which you can get one.:P

plazzy
30-10-2006, 08:45 AM
Anyone Know what you have to do Because my bro needs a name change Because when every you say his name in a long sentence it comes out bobba ;S Its because of the @ anyone know if this is a valid reason?

Also How do you apply to get a name change?

Ry
30-10-2006, 02:20 PM
Anyone Know what you have to do Because my bro needs a name change Because when every you say his name in a long sentence it comes out bobba ;S Its because of the @ anyone know if this is a valid reason?

Also How do you apply to get a name change?

Habbo help tool. ;)

DCeption
30-10-2006, 04:07 PM
I can get names deleted who aint visted since 01/02

but tht wont be leaked as theyll stop it straight away

Why do you brown nose the staff? Or are you just liening.

beccyyy
30-10-2006, 06:35 PM
my friend got one cause his name came out as bobba when you said it (it was all numbers)

$low
01-11-2006, 05:12 PM
AHAHAH Dception i **** hate habbo staff and they hate me permed on slow 3 times in literally 3 months.

And no not lying i wish i could of saved the email for proof if any1 wanted it

Ry (Forum Moderator) - Please don't avoid the filter.

Zuar
01-11-2006, 05:43 PM
Lol i got one from my account Scott-charlie to Bual
i just said i was getting bullied LOL <3 And i got one lol

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!