Win BIG with HabboxStarz!
Show off your musical talent in our old skool singing competition! Big prizes to be won!
HxSS Awards winners and final standings!
It's all done! Click here to see the big big winners from this year's tournament, and the fan favourites for the awards!
Check out HabboxWiki!
The biggest and best archive of all things Habbo - could YOU be our next top editor?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Default Strange Name Change?

Earlier this morning i was moping around on Habbo as i do.. And i opened my console and saw someone online called SuperBOOKS
    I messaged the user asking them who they were and how they got onto my list and they replied that they had a name change. Their former name was Alaskan

I didn't know name changes were available. Is this some new feature which you can request through the help tool or something?

Discuss :eusa_danc

Moved by Ry (Forum Moderator) from UK News and Rumours. Please post in the correct forum.
    Last edited by Ry; 29-10-2006 at 10:59 PM.
    Last +REP From: e5
    Thankyou

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Yeah shes on my list aswell, couldn't be bothered asking her though.

She has one of those streets of bobba badges though so she would have lost it if she made a a new account so maybe they allowed her to have a name change? i dunno...

Tokens

I did this before

From the name "slow" to "Slow"

Lower cas e.we

Tokens

Latest Awards:

This has been done before. A couple of people on my list kept everything on the same account simply changed the name of it. I think if you email staff especially you can get this done.
    Next match: Ipswich (H) Sunday 4th November, 12.45pm.
    ta very much; esurient
    myspace

Tokens

I can get names deleted who aint visted since 01/02

but tht wont be leaked as theyll stop it straight away

Tokens

To request a name change there has to be a very valid reason for you needing to have this change. eg constant harrasment. Staff will VERY rarely give out name changes.
    Golden oldie.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Aitken View Post
    To request a name change there has to be a very valid reason for you needing to have this change. eg constant harrasment. Staff will VERY rarely give out name changes.
    Seems like it.. (Sarcasm)

It depends on who you know, and it works like that for everything in life, its not what you know, its WHO you know. I have a friend who i wont name, who got a name change from Becs, simply because they were/are chums, and he is like, well, in the Becs fan club, so to speak.

Anyway, if your not a chum of a habbo staff, or have a good reason for a name change, you wont get one. Thats the only TWO ways in which you can get one.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Anyone Know what you have to do Because my bro needs a name change Because when every you say his name in a long sentence it comes out bobba ;S Its because of the @ anyone know if this is a valid reason?

Also How do you apply to get a name change?
    Last edited by plazzy; 30-10-2006 at 08:46 AM.
    STEVE

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by plazzy View Post
    Anyone Know what you have to do Because my bro needs a name change Because when every you say his name in a long sentence it comes out bobba ;S Its because of the @ anyone know if this is a valid reason?

Also How do you apply to get a name change?
    Habbo help tool.
    Last edited by Ry; 30-10-2006 at 02:20 PM.
    REMOVED

Edited by jesus (Forum Super Moderator): Please do not have images in your signature which are over the size limit for your usergroup.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by $low View Post
    I can get names deleted who aint visted since 01/02

but tht wont be leaked as theyll stop it straight away
    Why do you brown nose the staff? Or are you just liening.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast