PDA

View Full Version : Stuff that annoys me.

KevSays
31-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Here are some stuff, quotes and actions that annoy me:

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is, thanks. Do I point at my crotch when I askwhere the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their backside to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No moron, I paid £5.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know, you pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I borrow a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favour! It's only one piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did you buddy?

Well, now after that rap I definitely need some anger managment!

Why not add somethings that annoy you.

la-ur-en
31-03-2005, 09:13 PM
I hate it when people whistle, it's soo annoying
Or when people keep sniffing, its like, GET A TISSUE,
Or when people are arguing, and they drag you into it, it's like, oh, let me just go answer the door, then you just run for it!
Little kids who cry, ahhhhhh, the noise goes right through me.
Loud people actually annoy me, its like, okay im only 10cm away you don't need to shout!
People who try to be something they are not, its like, okay, what's the point?
People who think they are 'wide' and start coming all up in your face in clubs, it's like, sorry, i was just asking if you could pass my jacket...

Dirgeofcerberus
31-03-2005, 09:16 PM
I hate it when people say to you "Do I look fat in this?", what the hell am I supposed to say? Tell the truth and say yes and have you hate me? Or lie and say no then have you get embarrassed by looking fat? Sheesh..

Dave,
31-03-2005, 09:21 PM
I hate it when people say "who do you think you are talking to?" its obvious I am talking to you.
When people say "who do you think you are?" Umm I think I am me.
Also screaming kids on a bus. It isn't hard to grab the kid and make them sit down and shut up.

Ashley 12344
31-03-2005, 09:38 PM
erm ppl lay in there coffin/place of rest for longer?
did u find these on a website, as iv seen them on a few or did u make em up?

Jacko2kn3
31-03-2005, 09:46 PM
It's off a website, I have heard the first one off Peter Kay as well, although he acts it out much funnier.

Erm, people messing you around = uber annoying.

Fingerboots
31-03-2005, 09:53 PM
[Mm, I got that in a forward from a Peter Kay website :o That reminds me he has an album thingy, ahh it is so funny *Cough* www.amaturetransplants.com prolly spelt very wrong]

Anywho! What annoys me.. Kids that have screaming fits in the middle of shops or places and the parents just stand there watching them.
Types of girls that like pop gum all the time and have a real 'bad (bum)ed' attitude and they say stuff like "What you lookin' at!" Buh..
People who borrow money and don't give it back xD

Convictions
01-04-2005, 08:17 AM
What annoys me is .....

People who just try to walk through you.
Chavs who put a stick against your neck and ask for your wallet (Happens alot in my area)

More to come

xsaucy-stephx
01-04-2005, 09:07 AM
hmm, you people get annoyed easily. I get annoyed when my parents tell me my education is the most important thing in the world, but then when im actually doing my homework i keep getting called down to do 'jobs' around the house by my mum, isnt that her job???

Steph
x

Briarleaf
01-04-2005, 09:23 AM
The thing that annoys me most is my dads bird. It squaks all the time! it never shuts up!!

SSC7
01-04-2005, 11:25 PM
Hey Kev know what annoys me? When people steal jokes and act like they're theirs

http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/annoy.htm

Neil
02-04-2005, 02:57 AM
Yea Kev, All That Was Taken Of Funnyjunk I Go On That Alot....

KevSays
02-04-2005, 11:05 AM
Hey SSC7 know what annoys me also?

When people are ignorant enough to not read the whole thread properly and notice that I never said I made them if you'd actually re-read it you could've seen that I was just agreeing with them.

And only 2 people who have commented probably know about FunnyJunk and that they might never know about that stuff.

What do you think?

Luayminator
02-04-2005, 11:11 AM
Aight .... So .. theres like one thing that annoys me more than anything. Its like when Im walking in a public place, mainly malls or something,a nd its really crowded, and you are walking to a direction, and another person opposite you is walking to the opposite direction. And they just continue walking, Hoping I would move, NEVER. Thats why I bump into so many people :D

xJoeYx
02-04-2005, 12:14 PM
[Mm, I got that in a forward from a Peter Kay website :o That reminds me he has an album thingy, ahh it is so funny *Cough* www.amaturetransplants.com prolly spelt very wrong]

Anywho! What annoys me.. Kids that have screaming fits in the middle of shops or places and the parents just stand there watching them.
Types of girls that like pop gum all the time and have a real 'bad (bum)ed' attitude and they say stuff like "What you lookin' at!" Buh..
People who borrow money and don't give it back xD

yeh you did spell it wrong, www.amateurtransplants.com - mmmm i reconmend people being at least 15 before listening to any of the stuff. if a mod finds its too rude dont ban me its for charity!
well yes, i absolutely hate children, they annoy me soooo much, 14+ are all right, or very mature 12+.. there either whining, wanting, trying to act what there not grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

SSC7
02-04-2005, 03:38 PM

People who point at their wrist while asking for the time. I know where my watch is, thanks. Do I point at my crotch when I askwhere the bathroom is?

People who are willing to get off their backside to search the entire room for the TV remote because they refuse to walk to the TV and change the channel manually.

When people say "It's always in the last place you look". Of course it is. Why would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they?

When people say, while watching a movie "Did you see that?" No moron, I paid £5.00 to come to the cinema and stare at the ceiling up there. What did you come here for?

When something is "new and improved", which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it.

When a cop pulls you over and then asks if you know how fast you were going? You should know, you pulled me over.

When people say "Life is short." What the heck?? Life is the longest thing anyone ever does!! What? Are they going to do something that's longer?

When people ask "Can I borrow a piece of paper?" Sure, but please don't return the favour! It's only one piece of paper!

When you are waiting for the bus and someone ask you "Did the bus come yet?" If the bus came I would not be standing here!

People who ask "Can I ask you a question?" Didn't really give me a choice there, did you buddy?

Am I missing something here Kev? You never imply you are agreeing with someone and that you didnt think these up for yourself. You say "that annoy me" and "Well, now after that rap I definitely need some anger managment!"

And only 2 people who have commented probably know about FunnyJunk and that they might never know about that stuff.

What do you think?
WHats this supposed to mean?

Dave,
02-04-2005, 03:42 PM
What also annoys me on the internet that so many people thinks its so funny to go around saying they love pie and cheese. Urgh! shut up! Also people who think they are so random by walking into a room and saying 'I am so random'

The whole habbo marriage stuff as well I can't stand it.

gregzilla
02-04-2005, 03:52 PM

actually its an improvement of the old product they just released, its just out so
its new and its an improvement
so actually you can get something that's new and improved

*phew, got that off my chest... the rest are right but i just saw this one.

Fingerboots
02-04-2005, 04:01 PM
:o Dave, yay, someone who agree's with me. ITS NOT RANDOM! Okay, I admit I used to be very like that tralalala.. But if you think about it saying "Cheese" and "I'm Strange" isn't random at all, basically predictable and planned because it's said so much today. Good definitions click'eth here. (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=random&r=fom)
Randomness is excellent, the proper stuff. :8

Ballet=life
02-04-2005, 04:18 PM
What also annoys me on the internet that so many people thinks its so funny to go around saying they love pie and cheese. Urgh! shut up! Also people who think they are so random by walking into a room and saying 'I am so random'

The whole habbo marriage stuff as well I can't stand it.
Hey...
I like pie...
:P
Nah
I go around singing songs about pie to annoy people.
It's funny.
Seriously!

Isaac
02-04-2005, 05:11 PM
It annoys me when a grown up keeps talking to you like they have been through everything and they know what your going through or something.

KevSays
02-04-2005, 06:17 PM
When people start singing The Amarillo Song...

Yeah it was funny...

WAS

Ballet=life
02-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Yeh.
Amarillo is getting not as funny / it's getting annoying.
I'm prefering songs from Center Stage

Steph
03-04-2005, 08:49 PM
what annoys me most is doing badly when you tried your best. thats a bummer

taniamania
03-06-2005, 07:37 PM
Something that annoys me:
When people say yours is a really **** excuse, then they come up with one that's even worse or doesn't make any sense

Mentor
03-06-2005, 07:59 PM
when people hypocritical say "you should respect someone elses views" it could be my view there an "idiot" for saying somthing, or that there view is wrong, thats my view and by saying thats there then not respecting my view are they?

people who wont admit there wrong, even if confunted with absoulty inrefutable proof that they are.

Pulchritudinous
03-06-2005, 08:21 PM
When you peel the lid of a muller fruit corner and only half comes off, then you gotta get your fingers all yogurty to peel off the other side.

People who always pick on people weaker than them to feel good. GRRR

!x6x!JJ!x9x!
03-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Something what annoys me is when teachers go just try your best and then you try your best and then the teachers go this isnt your best...they think they know everything about u lol

and

When People say "do i look fat in this" it's like If you say no and ppl shout fatty then you get slapped for lying but if you say yeh you get slapped for saying yeah! i know what it's like :( lol

Punk Kris
03-06-2005, 09:32 PM
You should still tell the truth about people being fat even though they get mad

cocaine
04-06-2005, 08:48 AM

You stole that off Funnyjunk, so don't expect anything for it.

RedStratocas
04-06-2005, 05:48 PM
A lot of things.

- When someone you dont know starts talking to you about something you dont care about, and you cant say something like "I dont care" or they will be completely heart broken

- When someone acts sort of like an announcer durring a sports game, and describes things to you that happend in the game, that you saw happen.

- Someone has a story for EVERYTHING, and a lot of the time you can tell they are making it up so they can talk. There is a kid at my school, and it seems like his cousin has done a lot of things.

- When people try to sing to the radio, and tries to sound like the guy who is singing. I dont care if you sing, but you dont have to use everytone and sound exactly like him

- When people refuse to admit they are wrong, or make up an excuse to say why.

- People who pump the volume up all the way in their cars.

- Hummers- With a hummer, you are basicly saying: My old car didnt show how rich I am. It also wasent big and yellow enough. And my old car was just WAAAY to gas efficiant. I also want to run the risk of roll over at a gentle curve.

-People who make fun of you about not knowing everything about something, such as cars.

Davisman
04-06-2005, 05:58 PM
LMAO I've beeen laughng at that saying!!!!! :D
Ya I hate peeps who ALWAYS contradict me!!!!! :D

MYKE!
04-06-2005, 06:10 PM
When people make no sense because they refuse to be wrong and say things like when yo ask them why they did something and they say "I just did"

When people are so desperate for friends that when they say they like some thing and you say they hate it, they say "yeah, me too really. I dont know why i said i liked it, i just did."

jesus! just grow a brain!!!:rude:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!