PDA

View Full Version : 2 Mice Without Permission :o

Mr Me
22-12-2006, 11:55 PM
Well on wednesday i went into town (Leeds where i live) with my younger brother and went just to look in the pet shop (Pet City near Hellraiser lol went in there looking for a coat) anyway we started off at the birds and there was this really meen but funny ****ateil it would run upto the cage and try to bite you and when you started laughting it would laught aswel, As we walking futher down i notice the mice so i asked if i could hold one so they let me, I then decided i was gunan get two and noticed a sale cage,food,beeding,2 mice ect all for £20 i fort thats a sign i foned my dad and told him i was about to buy some mice guess what he sed "No you cant have no mice" determind to get them i called over the shop assistant and asked her if i could have the £20 mouse set-up including 2 mice. Should her my ID because you have to be 16+ to by anythign pet other than fish you gotta be 12 (unless they changed it) Took them striaght home set them up 2hrs later my dad turned up he didnt notice them for about 2hrs later wen i told him and he just ingnored me 3hrs lol

Ill update later with pic

Brown- Chocolate
White- Milk

Chocolate milk

Estamated age- there still young so id says about 5 week old maybe a little bit more

Hope you enjoyed my little story and dont go getting any ideas lol

I also have:

Cat-Buddy
African Greay - Polly
Green Amozon- Oscar
Blue-masked Lovebird-Tweety

I had to have my dog Henry put to sleep due to a aggressive tomour in his spleen and it was spreading fast. He was 13 years old so he lived quite along time it makes in over 100 in dogs years and he never did get his letter fromt he queen :eusa_clap

Notex
23-12-2006, 12:49 PM
haha my mate brang mice home once when we were heaps younger and he had them hidden from his mum and dad for several weeks.. his older sister found out and put the open cage outside.. as we live in australia there are kookaburras, and they like mice ;) lets just say they are no longer with us.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!