PDA

View Full Version : basic user system

Justify
29-03-2007, 08:45 PM
Where cna i get a basic user system already made, and when logged in can see the pages what are hidden?

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Website Designing. Please post in the correct section next time, Thanks :).

Hypertext
29-03-2007, 09:35 PM
errm.. a User system's main benefit is to restrict access when not logged in..
;/ Withe amountof experise your conveying I wouldn't bother with a usersystem.. but.. try TechTuts.com's forum look in PHP tutorials they have a great user system createdby Naresh they also make alot of addons etc

redtom
30-03-2007, 08:40 AM
errm.. a User system's main benefit is to restrict access when not logged in..
;/ Withe amountof experise your conveying I wouldn't bother with a usersystem.. but.. try TechTuts.com's forum look in PHP tutorials they have a great user system createdby Naresh they also make alot of addons etc

Techtuts is great if you READ the comments, so if you are going to go there read what the comments say, don't just copy and paste.

Kieran
30-03-2007, 08:52 AM
Techtuts is great if you read the comments. I know so much more that I can just pluck out of my head about PHP from reading the comments that before i would have to copy and paste.

Hypertext
30-03-2007, 09:49 AM
redtom, I learnt my first lot of PHP from reading comments, it's very well commented and you can understand each line, and refer back to it, in your own scripts. I still do! Also a great site for PHP help is probably.. PHPFreaks.com/forums thats good. but the Techtuts system is well worth it

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!