Euro 2024 sweepstakes!
Prizes to be won this summer! Click here to take part, and find yourself a team to cheer on!
Show your pride!
Rainbows galore in our forum shop, including snazzy colours for your username and even a rainbow-coloured... football?
Join Habbox!
Be part of the Habbox family - there are so many roles to pick from! Click here to get your application rolling

Tokens

Default basic user system

Where cna i get a basic user system already made, and when logged in can see the pages what are hidden?

Edited by Lµke (Forum Moderator): Thread Moved from Website Designing. Please post in the correct section next time, Thanks .
    Last edited by Lµke; 30-03-2007 at 11:20 AM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

errm.. a User system's main benefit is to restrict access when not logged in..
    ;/ Withe amountof experise your conveying I wouldn't bother with a usersystem.. but.. try TechTuts.com's forum look in PHP tutorials they have a great user system createdby Naresh they also make alot of addons etc
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Reconix View Post
    errm.. a User system's main benefit is to restrict access when not logged in..
    ;/ Withe amountof experise your conveying I wouldn't bother with a usersystem.. but.. try TechTuts.com's forum look in PHP tutorials they have a great user system createdby Naresh they also make alot of addons etc
    Techtuts is great if you READ the comments, so if you are going to go there read what the comments say, don't just copy and paste.

Tokens
    Habbo
    Intricat

Latest Awards:

Techtuts is great if you read the comments. I know so much more that I can just pluck out of my head about PHP from reading the comments that before i would have to copy and paste.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

redtom, I learnt my first lot of PHP from reading comments, it's very well commented and you can understand each line, and refer back to it, in your own scripts. I still do! Also a great site for PHP help is probably.. PHPFreaks.com/forums thats good. but the Techtuts system is well worth it
    How could this hapen to meeeeeeeeeeeeeee?lol.