PDA

View Full Version : Avatar Boook Three

Shinigami
16-10-2007, 07:10 PM
anyone know when it will air on nickelodeon (uk)?

Roboevil
17-10-2007, 09:15 PM
I have no idea, it started in America on 21st September I believe. It probably won't come out until April--I think that's when the others came out; I'm going to watch episode 4 today, although it's rubbish quality, I use alluc and tv-links to watch it. It's amazing btw.

Neversoft
18-10-2007, 09:07 AM
No idea, probably not 'til ages. We always get left for last. I just watch the new episodes on Veoh TV. Theres already been 4, another is out tomorrow, that only leaves 15 episodes left. The series will probably be finished in America before it reaches here. Although my step dad did say something to my brother about seeing an advert on tv saying that book 3 will be coming soon, I have yet to see it though.

Shinigami
18-10-2007, 03:34 PM
I have no idea, it started in America on 21st September I believe. It probably won't come out until April--I think that's when the others came out; I'm going to watch episode 4 today, although it's rubbish quality, I use alluc and tv-links to watch it. It's amazing btw.

No idea, probably not 'til ages. We always get left for last. I just watch the new episodes on Veoh TV. Theres already been 4, another is out tomorrow, that only leaves 15 episodes left. The series will probably be finished in America before it reaches here. Although my step dad did say something to my brother about seeing an advert on tv saying that book 3 will be coming soon, I have yet to see it though.

Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll have to wait or try veoh as the quality on there is quite alright from what I've seen. +rep btw

Neversoft
23-10-2007, 02:32 PM
The third season has already started in the UK. o.o
They're showing two new episodes today at 5:30pm and 6:00pm on Nicktoons, then they're showing loads of old ones after to like 10:00pm. Guess my step dad was right. :P

Shinigami
23-10-2007, 02:45 PM
The third season has already started in the UK. o.o
They're showing two new episodes today at 5:30pm and 6:00pm on Nicktoons, then they're showing loads of old ones after to like 10:00pm. Guess my step dad was right. :P

Oh bummer. Virgin Media get on my nerves so much. They're contantly changing the channels and their service is so crap. Before we had Nicktoons, then they took it off, now we've got Nickelodeon. -_-

Neversoft
23-10-2007, 04:08 PM
I think its only on Nicktoons over here. Well all of the old episodes were only shown on Nicktoons, I've never seen Avatar on Nickelodeon. :S They show it on Nickelodeon in USA, dunno why they change it here.

Technologic
23-10-2007, 04:32 PM
I love avatar :D.

I saw the two yesterday

Shinigami
23-10-2007, 04:45 PM
I love avatar :D.

I saw the two yesterday

What episode are they up to? Id imagine the same as US I guess

Neversoft
23-10-2007, 04:58 PM
I'll go check now, brb.

EDIT: The one on now is chapter 4. They're at chapter 5 in America.

Technologic
23-10-2007, 05:28 PM
The two i just watched were chapters 3+4

Shinigami
23-10-2007, 05:40 PM
Okay. I watched Ep. 5 on Veoh today.

Neversoft
23-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Episode 5 was gooooood. :D

Neversoft
26-10-2007, 07:53 PM
Lol, we are now 4 episodes ahead of the Americans. That is supprising. o.o They get episode 6 later today while we had episode 9 today already. UK might finish the third season first?

06 - The Avatar and the Firelord
This is the first episode of Avatar to air in the Uk before it aired in the US- it aired in the UK on 24/10/2007.

07 - The Runaway
This episode aired in the UK on October 25- 8 days before its scheduled airing in the US.

08 - The Puppetmaster
This episode aired in the UK on October 25th- 15 days before its scheduled airing in the US. This is the third consecutive episode to air in the UK before its US airing.

09 - Nightmares and Daydreams
This episode aired in the UK on October 26th- over 3 weeks before its UK airing.this makes it the fourth consecutive episode to air in the UK before it's airing in the US.

We caught up fast.

Also, there are like 5, hour-long Avatar specials on Nicktoons tomorrow.

Shinigami
26-10-2007, 10:22 PM
Lol, we are now 4 episodes ahead of the Americans. That is supprising. o.o They get episode 6 later today while we had episode 9 today already. UK might finish the third season first?

06 - The Avatar and the Firelord
This is the first episode of Avatar to air in the Uk before it aired in the US- it aired in the UK on 24/10/2007.

07 - The Runaway
This episode aired in the UK on October 25- 8 days before its scheduled airing in the US.

08 - The Puppetmaster
This episode aired in the UK on October 25th- 15 days before its scheduled airing in the US. This is the third consecutive episode to air in the UK before its US airing.

09 - Nightmares and Daydreams
This episode aired in the UK on October 26th- over 3 weeks before its UK airing.this makes it the fourth consecutive episode to air in the UK before it's airing in the US.

We caught up fast.

Also, there are like 5, hour-long Avatar specials on Nicktoons tomorrow.

oh my. got some catching up to do.

http://watch-avatar.com/ ~ watch/download avatar episodes if anyone's interested since TV Links is dead and all. T_T

Neversoft
26-10-2007, 10:32 PM
Haha, yeah. I was a few episodes behind aswell. Nearly episode 10 already though, only 11 episodes left. I don't want it to go too fast.

Shinigami
28-10-2007, 11:41 PM
Just had my own avatar mini-marathon lol. Nightmares and daydreams was hillarious omg

Neversoft
31-10-2007, 12:05 AM
Yeah. :P I also found the one about Roku really interesting. Forgot the title though. Episode 10 tomorrow.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!