HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Avatar Boook Three

anyone know when it will air on nickelodeon (uk)?
    jen&hev4eva

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I have no idea, it started in America on 21st September I believe. It probably won't come out until April--I think that's when the others came out; I'm going to watch episode 4 today, although it's rubbish quality, I use alluc and tv-links to watch it. It's amazing btw.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

No idea, probably not 'til ages. We always get left for last. I just watch the new episodes on Veoh TV. Theres already been 4, another is out tomorrow, that only leaves 15 episodes left. The series will probably be finished in America before it reaches here. Although my step dad did say something to my brother about seeing an advert on tv saying that book 3 will be coming soon, I have yet to see it though.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Roboevil View Post
    I have no idea, it started in America on 21st September I believe. It probably won't come out until April--I think that's when the others came out; I'm going to watch episode 4 today, although it's rubbish quality, I use alluc and tv-links to watch it. It's amazing btw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    No idea, probably not 'til ages. We always get left for last. I just watch the new episodes on Veoh TV. Theres already been 4, another is out tomorrow, that only leaves 15 episodes left. The series will probably be finished in America before it reaches here. Although my step dad did say something to my brother about seeing an advert on tv saying that book 3 will be coming soon, I have yet to see it though.
    Thanks for the responses. I guess I'll have to wait or try veoh as the quality on there is quite alright from what I've seen. +rep btw
    jen&hev4eva

Tokens

Latest Awards:

The third season has already started in the UK. o.o
    They're showing two new episodes today at 5:30pm and 6:00pm on Nicktoons, then they're showing loads of old ones after to like 10:00pm. Guess my step dad was right.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-10-2007 at 02:33 PM.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Neversoft View Post
    The third season has already started in the UK. o.o
    They're showing two new episodes today at 5:30pm and 6:00pm on Nicktoons, then they're showing loads of old ones after to like 10:00pm. Guess my step dad was right.
    Oh bummer. Virgin Media get on my nerves so much. They're contantly changing the channels and their service is so crap. Before we had Nicktoons, then they took it off, now we've got Nickelodeon. -_-
    jen&hev4eva

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I think its only on Nicktoons over here. Well all of the old episodes were only shown on Nicktoons, I've never seen Avatar on Nickelodeon. :S They show it on Nickelodeon in USA, dunno why they change it here.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I love avatar .

I saw the two yesterday
    Conductor of the Runaway Train of Militant Homosexuality

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by Http:// View Post
    I love avatar .

I saw the two yesterday
    What episode are they up to? Id imagine the same as US I guess
    jen&hev4eva

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I'll go check now, brb.

EDIT: The one on now is chapter 4. They're at chapter 5 in America.
    Last edited by Neversoft; 23-10-2007 at 05:03 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast