PDA

View Full Version : Magichabbo.net back ..

Hayd93
23-10-2007, 09:43 AM
Yes were back after some verry nice liste/dj came to us whith a donation alowing us to us suspend the site.

thanks for all your support in the other 2 threads

Naruto!
23-10-2007, 09:43 AM
how much was the donation?

Hayd93
23-10-2007, 09:49 AM
£10 the ammount that ollie wanted

RedCrisps
23-10-2007, 09:53 AM
so, there making money by sueing other habbo fansites. and fansites are ment to be for fun :S clubhabbo are *** head now, i used to like them. but now, there just scamming noobs. taking the fun away from fansites

Hayd93
23-10-2007, 09:56 AM
so, there making money by sueing other habbo fansites. and fansites are ment to be for fun :S clubhabbo are *** head now, i used to like them. but now, there just scamming noobs. taking the fun away from fansites

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=411195

there read that from last night

RedCrisps
23-10-2007, 09:58 AM
"The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law which implements two 1996 WIPO2"

quoted from wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA

is this illigal what clubhabbo are doing considering none of us have servers in the usa.

We are hosted by crisphosting taht is the only reason we are suspended.

the reason i am backing this is i am a good firend of the owner and a dj at the site

Thanks dan

That is illegal so yeh ;] but i don't actually think there with crispshosting are they :S

Topps
23-10-2007, 12:41 PM
Now that I've seen MagicHabbo, they layout looks very similar to ClubHabbo.

--ss--
23-10-2007, 01:06 PM
Aint it funny that Habbodown used to have a list like that and clubhabbo used to be onit , also aint it funny Clubhabbo ripped their navigation off bobblefm and used the excuse 'they ripped our front page so we'll rip their navigation' , It also funny that their layout from not so long ago looked exactly like the one on habbotimes.de .
Tbh why did you actually give him the money? You should have complained to habbo about them trying to get money out of you for no reason , Also who's actually going to look at the list anyway , it seems clubhabbo is dieing anyway.
Habbox should have their own list and have clubhabbo on the top of it :rolleyes:

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!