HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Magichabbo.net back ..

Yes were back after some verry nice liste/dj came to us whith a donation alowing us to us suspend the site.

thanks for all your support in the other 2 threads

Tokens

Latest Awards:

how much was the donation?

Tokens

Latest Awards:

£10 the ammount that ollie wanted

RedCrisps Guest

so, there making money by sueing other habbo fansites. and fansites are ment to be for fun :S clubhabbo are *** head now, i used to like them. but now, there just scamming noobs. taking the fun away from fansites

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by RedCrisps View Post
    so, there making money by sueing other habbo fansites. and fansites are ment to be for fun :S clubhabbo are *** head now, i used to like them. but now, there just scamming noobs. taking the fun away from fansites

http://habboxforum.com/showthread.php?t=411195

there read that from last night

RedCrisps Guest

"The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law which implements two 1996 WIPO2"

quoted from wikipedia
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DMCA

is this illigal what clubhabbo are doing considering none of us have servers in the usa.

We are hosted by crisphosting taht is the only reason we are suspended.

the reason i am backing this is i am a good firend of the owner and a dj at the site

Thanks dan
    That is illegal so yeh ;] but i don't actually think there with crispshosting are they :S

Topps Guest

Now that I've seen MagicHabbo, they layout looks very similar to ClubHabbo.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Aint it funny that Habbodown used to have a list like that and clubhabbo used to be onit , also aint it funny Clubhabbo ripped their navigation off bobblefm and used the excuse 'they ripped our front page so we'll rip their navigation' , It also funny that their layout from not so long ago looked exactly like the one on habbotimes.de .
    Tbh why did you actually give him the money? You should have complained to habbo about them trying to get money out of you for no reason , Also who's actually going to look at the list anyway , it seems clubhabbo is dieing anyway.
    Habbox should have their own list and have clubhabbo on the top of it :rolleyes: