PDA

View Full Version : Need layout Designed and Coded! [Free Pleaseee]

Fehm
22-09-2008, 05:54 PM
Watermark Youth Productions!

Within Maidstone and Derby, 2 production companys are merging.
Both companies are organised under the Youth Oppurtunities Act which allows the teen's of today to get off the street and into a sociable activity, and are in need of a website! The youth oppurtunities fund helps teen's between the ages of 11-19 to gain money for a social event such as productions or gigs. We are currently staging a production of St Trinians the musical!

We are in need of a website to link the two seperate companies together. The two companies are organised by 2 good friends who have decided to merge.
The website should have relevant information such as:
Current Showings
Venues
Auditions
Upcoming Productions
Get Involved!
Ticket Prices/Ordering!

If you can help us, we are a non profit organisation, where any profits that are made go to charity. Remember, this is a programme for youth's organised by Youth's (15 and 16 year olds!)

Thanks for any help.
Please dont flame!

Moved by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): Moved from "Paid Requests", Please post in the correct section next time.

DJ-FIZZLE
01-10-2008, 02:29 PM
Im not sure anyone in "PAID REQUEST" will code for free :( but mabey if your lucky you'll find someone, anyways the good part is i just bumped your thread back up to the top of the list so more people will now see.

Good Luck! :)

Meti
03-10-2008, 06:50 PM
I don't have time to design it, but if someone designs it, I could code it (if i have time)

DJ-FIZZLE
03-10-2008, 08:28 PM
yeah, Meti is a good coder and well trusted and known.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!