HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Question Need layout Designed and Coded! [Free Pleaseee]

Watermark Youth Productions!

Within Maidstone and Derby, 2 production companys are merging.
    Both companies are organised under the Youth Oppurtunities Act which allows the teen's of today to get off the street and into a sociable activity, and are in need of a website! The youth oppurtunities fund helps teen's between the ages of 11-19 to gain money for a social event such as productions or gigs. We are currently staging a production of St Trinians the musical!

We are in need of a website to link the two seperate companies together. The two companies are organised by 2 good friends who have decided to merge.
    The website should have relevant information such as:
    Current Showings
    Venues
    Auditions
    Upcoming Productions
    Get Involved!
    Ticket Prices/Ordering!

If you can help us, we are a non profit organisation, where any profits that are made go to charity. Remember, this is a programme for youth's organised by Youth's (15 and 16 year olds!)

Thanks for any help.
    Please dont flame!

Moved by MattGarner (Forum Moderator): Moved from "Paid Requests", Please post in the correct section next time.
    Last edited by xxMATTGxx; 02-10-2008 at 05:41 PM.
    Back for a while

Im not sure anyone in "PAID REQUEST" will code for free but mabey if your lucky you'll find someone, anyways the good part is i just bumped your thread back up to the top of the list so more people will now see.

Good Luck!
    100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500

Tokens

Latest Awards:

I don't have time to design it, but if someone designs it, I could code it (if i have time)

yeah, Meti is a good coder and well trusted and known.
    100 - 200 - 300 - 400 - 500