PDA

View Full Version : how many times have you came close to dying

Heart Break Kid
15-10-2008, 06:53 PM
i have came close to dying 3 times
all three are from drowning
and one of them i actually died for around 30 seconds (my heart stopped beating)

clueless
15-10-2008, 06:54 PM
i broke my arm when i was 4

:rolleyes:

buttons
15-10-2008, 06:55 PM
i was in a car crash when i was 2 or something that's about it but i wasn't badly off that's all i can remember about it though.
one of my brothers been knocked down twice plus he was in that car crash as well so yeah he has nearly a few times.
i'm sure theres gonna be loads of interesting stories in here :|

AMERlCA...
15-10-2008, 06:55 PM
2 times

Pyroka
15-10-2008, 06:56 PM
3 times.

first time almost got hit by a car.
second time i swallowed a ball and it got stuck in my throat.
third time i met a girl and my heart stopped.

I HAD TO GET IT IN THERE.

DaveTaylor
15-10-2008, 06:58 PM
twice, 2 car crashes.

JackBuddy
15-10-2008, 06:59 PM
I got errored on Habbo Hotel once.

Ryan you allways have balls near your mouth.

spareparts
15-10-2008, 07:00 PM
I crossed the road because these others did so I thought it was safe right? But it wasn't and this car had to brake quickly to avoid hitting me and everyone around was like "OOO".

I've also taken a load more pills then I should at one time/over the day but it didn't really have much effect. But, two of the times I did it I was hoping for some sort of something. Yeah, I'm stupid.

Pyroka
15-10-2008, 07:01 PM
I got errored on Habbo Hotel once.

Ryan you allways have balls near your mouth.

LMAO JACK. But in life you can't press F5!

It was a metal ball, yknow the ones off screwball scramble? I was playing with it in my mouth and it went down, 20 minutes later it goes down and a few days later I have the most painful **** I've ever had.

LoveToStack
15-10-2008, 07:06 PM
Choked on a campino sweet, coughed it up. Kept eating the SAME campino sweets and choked again on another one. Stopped after that...

Herman
15-10-2008, 07:07 PM
I was almost hit by a truck because I was daydreaming while jaywalking. It was embarrassing since it attracted a lot of attention from the public walking pass :S

I also almost drowned once while swimming because there was a sudden change of the depth of the pool. My feet could not touch the ground so I panicked, heh.

GommeInc
15-10-2008, 07:07 PM
1 at hospital and I seem to like playing chicken with traffic at the moment :D

What's this about Pyroka and choking on balls? Filthy man **** :P

Heart Break Kid
15-10-2008, 07:09 PM
I was almost hit by a truck because I was daydreaming while jaywalking. It was embarrassing since it attracted a lot of attention from the public walking pass :S

I also almost drowned once while swimming because there was a sudden change of the depth of the pool. My feet could not touch the ground so I panicked, heh.

thats what happened to me
at Butlins in Skeggy
i accidently left go of the side part
and the current dragged me into the deep part
thats when i died for around 30 seconds :'(

cocaine
15-10-2008, 07:09 PM
hmm, not that much actually.

apart from countless times on my bike, like, yeah i almost got hit side on by a truck yesterday.

Neversoft
15-10-2008, 07:13 PM
I've nearly been run over three times, I choked and swallowed one of them polar bear mints whole and I caught measles (which you can die from) a week before I was set to have my vaccination when I was a few months (or weeks) old, but it was extremely mild so I was better in no time.

Kardan
15-10-2008, 07:19 PM
One, when I smashed my head open >.<

MJJ
15-10-2008, 07:27 PM
Once - almost got run over.

Bef
15-10-2008, 07:27 PM
too many times
when my appendix burst n i had to b resusitated
when i tripped over in the bath and cracked my head open and drowned and had to be full on resucitated by my mate who luckily noticed that the bath was overflowing and then the paramedics had 2 do ****.
when a certin som1 knocked me unconcious n i almost swallowed my tongue. luckily sum bloke down the street managed to save me :)
oooh and i nerly drowned 1nce n my brother tried to swim out n save me n nerly drowned with me and some random man had to swim out and drag us both bak to the shore. if he hadnt got us when he had we wud hav been washed out on these rocks.
iv either got a guardian angel or im invincible!
the first 3 times i was actually dead n sum1 saved my life

Loqo
15-10-2008, 07:31 PM
Cant really remember. I have been in car crashes and stuff, probably a couple of times I have come close but haven't realized...

LoveToStack
15-10-2008, 07:32 PM
u shudprobs listen to the radio in the bath too, that way it's another one to tick off your list.

Xarea
15-10-2008, 07:51 PM
I ran across the road, looking only at one side.

Breakfloor
15-10-2008, 07:54 PM
three times

slipped went through a window and cut every nerv vein artery and tendant in my wrist and almost bled to death
brain tumour
almost hit by a car like 3 times, though ill count them as one

PaintYourTarget
15-10-2008, 07:55 PM
Never, but I saved a life once.

Pyroka
15-10-2008, 07:59 PM
three times

slipped went through a window and cut every nerv vein artery and tendant in my wrist and almost bled to death
brain tumour
almost hit by a car like 3 times, though ill count them as one

Jesus christ dude, someone must be looking over you. ;o

alexxxxx
15-10-2008, 08:07 PM
nahhhhhhhhh not really.

Judge Judy
15-10-2008, 08:14 PM
I did die - cotdeath, but get resusitated.

But other than that, brakes didn't work on friends bike and I turned too fast almost hitting a car.

DrLacero
15-10-2008, 08:36 PM
I came within a few hours of peritonitis due to apendicitis which is potentionally life-threatening if left untreated.

Oh and I almost hit a car while on a bike but I managed to get onto the pavement in time. Unfortunately the ramp up to the pavement was cobbled and I fell straight off and scraped my face across it, the left side of my face was swollen for a few days but I was alright. Should have worn a helmet :P

Wayne
15-10-2008, 08:39 PM
I almost drowned a couple of times in Majorca. I also almost got ran over by a bus in town. They don't even stop even when you're walking across the road.

Abbie.
15-10-2008, 08:41 PM
ive near got scrubbed by a car a few times

um, getting my appendix out, i ate before the op, and i wasnt meant too

uuuuuuuum, yea

Neversoft
15-10-2008, 08:41 PM
I've nearly been run over three times, I choked and swallowed one of them polar bear mints whole and I caught measles (which you can die from) a week before I was set to have my vaccination when I was a few months (or weeks) old, but it was extremely mild so I was better in no time.

Oh and I fell in the deep end in a swimming pool when I was about eight and would have drowned if a random man didn't save me. :P

Abbie.
15-10-2008, 08:43 PM
my orthadenist dropped something down my throat last week and i had really fast reflexs and sat up and grabbed it LOL!

buttons
15-10-2008, 08:44 PM
I came within a few hours of peritonitis due to apendicitis which is potentionally life-threatening if left untreated.

Oh and I almost hit a car while on a bike but I managed to get onto the pavement in time. Unfortunately the ramp up to the pavement was cobbled and I fell straight off and scraped my face across it, the left side of my face was swollen for a few days but I was alright. Should have worn a helmet :P
you came? :S

LoveToStack
15-10-2008, 08:45 PM
^^^^ made me lol
1450 post.

Inseriousity.
15-10-2008, 08:55 PM
Before I was born, my mum got phuemonia while she was pregnant with me.
Nearly drowned during one of those 'fun sessions' during swimming lessons where you dont learn anything and just have fun in the pool. Doing one of those water-trains and they swerved and I flew under LOL.

IceNineKills
15-10-2008, 09:01 PM
Once. Dehydrated (sp?) when I was a child, they couldn't find any of my veins fo inject stuff but after about 4 hours of looking, they finally found one.

Misawa
15-10-2008, 10:12 PM
When I was 8 a lorry jacknifed down the road at high speed as I was leaving a shop and took out a cyclist, crushing him to death against a tree. If I was just a few seconds faster leaving the store, I could have been hit as the vehicle came out of nowhere and almost overturned.

le harry
16-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Ehh my brother nearly drowned me by accident. Just wrestling in the pool and kept me underwater until I saw black dots and I somehow managed to surface. Was pretty scary.

camera
16-10-2008, 11:43 AM
uhm just the normal almost got hit by the car thing. twice it happened today lmao.

i think its coz i usually walk fast and cba looking "left right and left again"
oh yeah and ive got ipod plugged in

Agnostic Bear
16-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Choked on a hotdog. Was an awesome experience.

J0SH
16-10-2008, 12:07 PM
I don't think I have...

Hiro
16-10-2008, 12:12 PM
Could have died at birth, I was underweight by a lot.
Car crash when I was 9 months old.
I passed out in a swimmng pool and almost drowned when I was 7.
I've been stabbed in the chest with a scalpel (in D&T - the guy was obviously kicked out).
Been close to been hit by a car (he went through a red light).
And in the last year, I've been in 2 car crashes: Car crashed into the side I was at and totally destroyed the door and left my arm bruised. Second was we were stationary and some driver smashed into us at 40mph.

J0SH
16-10-2008, 12:14 PM
Could have died at birth, I was underweight by a lot.
Car crash when I was 9 months old.
I passed out in a swimmng pool and almost drowned when I was 7.
I've been stabbed in the chest with a scalpel (in D&T - the guy was obviously kicked out).
Been close to been hit by a car (he went through a red light).
And in the last year, I've been in 2 car crashes: Car crashed into the side I was at and totally destroyed the door and left my arm bruised. Second was we were stationary and some driver smashed into us at 40mph.

And I thought my life was eventful.. :P

DrLacero
16-10-2008, 03:46 PM
you came? :S

Stop being so dirty minded and read it like it was intended.

buttons
16-10-2008, 04:53 PM
Stop being so dirty minded and read it like it was intended.
there was a question mark face because it didn't make sense when you said "you came" i aint even being dirty minded

Abzii
16-10-2008, 06:33 PM
Nearly got ran over at a zebra crossing, the car was stopping but he sped up again and nearly hit me LOL
I think I was targeted ):

mike475
16-10-2008, 08:49 PM
my orthadenist dropped something down my throat last week and i had really fast reflexs and sat up and grabbed it LOL!
that made me lol hard

um not really, had my fair share though i suppose

Jordy
16-10-2008, 08:59 PM
I'm surprised you've all been so unlucky, I thought my life was generally exciting but come to think of it, I've had no near death experiences.

LoveToStack
16-10-2008, 09:54 PM
ino, same jordy. probs cos we dont suck @ life.

Panda
16-10-2008, 10:08 PM
there was this one night where me and my best friend were walking home, pissed out of our nuts, and we were pretending to push each other onto the road (like when you still hold on to the person), well, she let go of me at one point, totally decked it on the road and nearly got hit.

i was in a total huff with her the rest of the way home, lmao :rolleyes:

reeana
16-10-2008, 10:09 PM
Today I got hit by a car

Tbh.
16-10-2008, 10:30 PM
when i first got to wales for the first time nathan (Cwmbran) was driving down these lanes at like 100mph and as it was raining he skidded round this corner and hit this curb

nearly died!

Cwmbran
16-10-2008, 10:34 PM
when i first got to wales for the first time nathan (Cwmbran) was driving down these lanes at like 100mph and as it was raining he skidded round this corner and hit this curb

nearly died!
**** YOU YOU LYING PIECE OF ****!

Heres the true story:
It was a cold evening for mid August, and my car was full of petrol.
I set out from my house at about 12pm to collect Jordan from the train station, on my way it started to rain heavily increasing the danger of driving. I picked him up and we got within half a mile of my house when we came to the last corner, I had slowed down to around 20MPH and turned the corner, the two front tyres had already started to bald and we skidded around the corner, I slammed on the breaks giving the impression that we hit the curb, we were fine.

J0SH
16-10-2008, 10:34 PM
You guys should feel sorry for poor Kyle Smith, yes the 11 year old one who uses this forum. Apparently he got hit by a car then went down this hill and landed in a man hole and all his knuckles are out of place, his head almost got split open, his wrist has a bit gash in it like some massive hole and he cracked a few of his ribs. :rolleyes:

Heres my proof.

http://jewbear.net/img/1224196801739.png

Tbh.
16-10-2008, 10:39 PM
**** YOU YOU LYING PIECE OF ****!

Heres the true story:
It was a cold evening for mid August, and my car was full of petrol.
I set out from my house at about 12pm to collect Jordan from the train station, on my way it started to rain heavily increasing the danger of driving. I picked him up and we got within half a mile of my house when we came to the last corner, I had slowed down to around 20MPH and turned the corner, the two front tyres had already started to bald and we skidded around the corner, I slammed on the breaks giving the impression that we hit the curb, we were fine.

LIA...

LoveToStack
16-10-2008, 10:58 PM
This didnt happen to me but, it's too funny to leave out. Getting the train home from school a few years back, some guy in our year FELL DOWN THE GAP, between platform&train, he got his ass totally saved by another guy in our year. Was hilarious even tho he could probs have been hurt.

Jord
16-10-2008, 10:58 PM
Once lol

This fat man was drowning in the pool I went to save him I breathed out and was gonna breath in big but he pulled me under for like 10 secs Untill He managed to swim up :rolleyes:

Bun
17-10-2008, 07:21 AM
Twice.

Had to have an operation when I was young to twist my insides around cos I wasn't getting the right nutrients.

And I tried deepthroating a baguette... enough said.

hazz0rd
17-10-2008, 11:49 AM
Never I don't think.

DrLacero
18-10-2008, 12:12 AM
there was a question mark face because it didn't make sense when you said "you came" i aint even being dirty minded

Came, verb: Moved toward something or approached.

BlueTackle
18-10-2008, 02:20 AM
I can't remember, the ones i remember and have been told include

Choking on 2p when i was 2.
Choking on bubble gum when i was 6
My sister telling me to cross when i car was coming when i was 4
Not looking where i was going out of McDonalds when i was 8
Downing in Italy trying to save my sister when i was 9
Choking on a mint imperial when i was 11
Walking out infront of a bus about a week ago
When this girl found out i gave her the present and threw it in the bin

and tjats what i remember, there is many, many more.

Meg.
18-10-2008, 05:44 AM
Getting errored on Habbo Hotel almost ruined my life... I know how some of you feel.

Technologic
18-10-2008, 10:18 AM
I fell off alderly edge when i was 5

Sammeth.
18-10-2008, 01:48 PM
When I was like two I fell down the stairs and split my head open off the radiator. Got a scar on my head and when my hair is short you can blates see it cus no hair can grow from it. :( But fortunately it wasn't anything life threatening. So to answer your original question without the boring story that isn't relevant: Zero.

Bef
18-10-2008, 02:34 PM
Oooh if wer including car crashes then iv had about 6 :| and iv been hit by a car once but i went over the bonnet and just cracked my head open.
I thought a near death experiences wher uv actually died and had 2 be resucitated!

RyanDOT
18-10-2008, 02:41 PM
Choked a 5p coin when i was a toddler.
Bungee-jumping in Australia.

buttons
18-10-2008, 02:57 PM
When I was like two I fell down the stairs and split my head open off the radiator. Got a scar on my head and when my hair is short you can blates see it cus no hair can grow from it. :( But fortunately it wasn't anything life threatening. So to answer your original question without the boring story that isn't relevant: Zero.
lol my brother fell over the banister onto a table LOL i wasn't born but it sounds pretty amuzin. he has a scar aswell :')

Earthquake
18-10-2008, 02:59 PM
I've nearly been stabbed 18 times, er ive been hit by a car, er i nearly fell out of my house window when i was 8, er badly beaten up when i was 14, er usual'

Sammeth.
18-10-2008, 03:39 PM
I've nearly been stabbed 18 times, er ive been hit by a car, er i nearly fell out of my house window when i was 8, er badly beaten up when i was 14, er usual'

Nearly been stabbed 18 times :S So like, were you stabbed 17 times or did your attacker say "I'm gonna stab you 18 times :@" and then leave?

Ashhizzle
18-10-2008, 10:34 PM
i was born dead :)

Fez
18-10-2008, 10:47 PM
Countless times.

john-janes
18-10-2008, 10:51 PM
A Few Times Hah Almost Got Hit By Car The Other Day Lolz!!!

I Didn Die Tho So Im Happy Guy Spilt His Chinese Tho Serves Him Right tYho Was On My Bike And Was My Right Of Way

GoldSolid
19-10-2008, 11:12 AM
I got hit by a car and sent flying into the air, landed on my shoulder and broke and dislocated it, think how close my shoulder is to my head.. =/

BlueTackle
19-10-2008, 02:47 PM
I can't remember, the ones i remember and have been told include

Choking on 2p when i was 2.
Choking on bubble gum when i was 6
My sister telling me to cross when i car was coming when i was 4
Not looking where i was going out of McDonalds when i was 8
Downing in Italy trying to save my sister when i was 9
Choking on a mint imperial when i was 11
Walking out infront of a bus about a week ago
When this girl found out i gave her the present and threw it in the bin

and thats what i remember, there is many, many more.

I remember one, somebody tried to stab me.

And shoot me with metal BB bullets, that hurt.

Abbie.
19-10-2008, 02:48 PM
OH yea i forgot about the time i slipped on a banana skin, hit my head off a kurb and split my head open

Blauw
19-10-2008, 03:37 PM
I almost died when i got pushed into the middle of a road, a double decker bus was driving past at the time, i was saved by a man in an england rugby shirt.

Bef
19-10-2008, 08:20 PM
oooh i forgot bout the time i fell of a motorbike, i cud hav died then i guess. i split my head open pretty bad and had to have my knee stitched up and my shoulder was all road burned. still got a scar :(

Tooplee
19-10-2008, 08:43 PM
once.

My sister was about 5 and she swung a golf club and it hit me in the face and i got proper knocked out.. i was only a baby aswell.

And i was amost blind when a concor was thrown in my eye and severly damaged my retina..

luce
19-10-2008, 08:52 PM
Never i don't think :D
i have been in acouple of car crashes but that's all

user130523
20-10-2008, 02:01 PM
erm..
when I was born I was like dead (Heart wasen't beating/wasen't breathing for like 30 seconds then I suddenly came alive :P)
Erm when I was 2 I was bouncing on bed fell off and table went through my lip (not death but sore :p) EDIT: VERY SORE lol

And loads of other sh.. :]

EDIT: Forgot bout 2 weeks ago :P Right..
Walking to school and crossing at the road then this disabled bus full of disabled people came flying out was like | | away from me LOL then I ran :P
Was funny at the time ^.^

RandomManJay
20-10-2008, 02:36 PM
- I've been ran over (by a car :P) twice, the second time was worse, but my bike ended up worse than me.
- I drowned once while I was living in Spain.
- I've had my wrist slashed in an accident in Engineering during my GCSEs.
- I've almost been shot by a person who was shooting birds, he didn't like me being there.

Thats about it :P

lPinoy
20-10-2008, 08:15 PM
I used to be pretty tiny so when I visited a carnival, I got involved in a stampede (sp:S) and there was a very.. disturbing scene.
I got a leg cramp at swimming and I couldn't come up so I just lay there until three people (or 2?) picked me up.

Rozi
21-10-2008, 09:40 AM
Not me but, like a month ago my friend got off the bus and she was late for the other bus that only comes once per 20 minutes and if she didn't get it she would be reaalllyy late. So yeah I was like tapping on the glass sending her mental messages and she turned round and saw the bus on the other side of the road.

Then she decided to run into the road, decided this was a bad idea, so ran in the way of the incoming traffic along the road. As she was going round the corner of this bus, a van was overtaking, quite fast, and so she nearly went flying.

When she got the bus, every teacher, old person and people from my school were like "Your stupid"

Thats how exciting my way to school is, as dull as ****.

DJ-Ains.T
21-10-2008, 09:43 AM
I have nearly died quite a couple of times :/

I was once in a car, towing a caravan, and the caravan had a blow out (Tyre blows up) and the caravan was pulling the car all over the moterway and we were going to dye, it was really obvious, but luckily this massive lorry came up and pushed the caravan and the car onto the hard sholder which is when we managed to stop after slowing down. I was freaked out ;[

MONEYMAGIC
21-10-2008, 10:16 AM
4 Times:

1- My sisters house set on fire when we had a sleepover there. Sadly she and her boyfriend passed away. We were in the Living room so we got out, they were trapped upstairs.

2- At my grans ages ago i fell in the pond and my sister rescued me by getting dad who was inside watching the football.

3- When my sister threw a pan at my head and I had to get it glued.

4- When I got hit by a car on my new bike. My bike died :( And it was the drivers fault and he tried to get money out of us because when I got hit i broke his light!

Zuar
21-10-2008, 11:10 AM
I have only nearly died when I stepped out and this car was going really fast so I had to run back lol.

But my Mum has died twice, got them shock things.
Her kidneys failed etc and she was really ill. She's ok now though.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!