PDA

View Full Version : Display issues.

mat64
16-11-2008, 10:12 PM
Carrying on from what I mentioned here;

Think his plan is to call Zoostorm about it and see what suggestions you offer. To be abit more specific, the problem he is having is no video output from the machine. Having tried onboard graphics, the ports from the card, different monitors and different cables he's pretty much left scratching his head in this case. There's no beep code on boot to suggest a major problem with the graphics card, so I've been wondering if we're looking at a motherboard problem really. But we'll see what they come up with.
I was wondering if you guys could offer anymore suggestions for a friend of mine who recently purchased one of these Zoostorm PCs from ebuyer along with a 19" LG monitor.

Basically he cannot get any display output from either onboard graphics or the graphics card, which is a XFX 9800GT. Here is what he has tried;

- Different monitor
- Different ports
- Different cables
- Tried screen on other computer, didn't work.

Rep and a virtual hug are available if your solution works!

scottish
16-11-2008, 10:23 PM
The screen on another computer didn't work? that would mean that the screen is dead...

Try resetting CMOS.

mat64
16-11-2008, 10:36 PM
Cheers Scott, I'll let him know about that tommorow.

Rapidshare
16-11-2008, 10:49 PM
Cheers Scott, I'll let him know about that tommorow.

Yeh, if it doesnt work on other pcs, then it means the screen is dead/got a problem with it.

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!