HabboxWiki needs you!
Are you a Habbo buff? Or maybe a rare trader with a bunch of LTDs? Get involved with HabboxWiki to share your knowledge!
Join our team!
Whether you're raving for rares, excited for events or happy helping, there's something for you! Click here to apply
Need a helping hand?
Check out our guides for all things to help you make friends, make rooms, and make money!

Thread: Display issues.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Default Display issues.

Carrying on from what I mentioned here;
    Quote Originally Posted by mat64 View Post
    Think his plan is to call Zoostorm about it and see what suggestions you offer. To be abit more specific, the problem he is having is no video output from the machine. Having tried onboard graphics, the ports from the card, different monitors and different cables he's pretty much left scratching his head in this case. There's no beep code on boot to suggest a major problem with the graphics card, so I've been wondering if we're looking at a motherboard problem really. But we'll see what they come up with.
    I was wondering if you guys could offer anymore suggestions for a friend of mine who recently purchased one of these Zoostorm PCs from ebuyer along with a 19" LG monitor.

Basically he cannot get any display output from either onboard graphics or the graphics card, which is a XFX 9800GT. Here is what he has tried;

- Different monitor
    - Different ports
    - Different cables
    - Tried screen on other computer, didn't work.

Rep and a virtual hug are available if your solution works!

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens
    Habbo
    Habbic

Latest Awards:

The screen on another computer didn't work? that would mean that the screen is dead...

Try resetting CMOS.

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Cheers Scott, I'll let him know about that tommorow.

Matt lurvs Jay

Tokens

Latest Awards:

Quote Originally Posted by mat64 View Post
    Cheers Scott, I'll let him know about that tommorow.

Yeh, if it doesnt work on other pcs, then it means the screen is dead/got a problem with it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nazi View Post
    100mbps would just lead to people doing everything possible on the internet, thus completing the internet and having to trade it in or something due to it not being fun anymore.