PDA

View Full Version : Habbo Lag

-Danube-
11-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Has anybody else noticed over the past few week that Habbo has become very laggy. At first it was only when i went into neon rooms but now it's just when i'm on the console of something. I formatted and re-installed my OS (Completely wiping computer of everything) to see if it would fix any of it but it's not worked.

I use firefox, is this the best option for Habbo?

Has anybody got any tips for getting rid of lag?

joshspears
11-12-2008, 06:55 PM
I formatted and re-installed my OS (Completely wiping computer of everything) to see if it would fix any of it but it's not worked.

You formatted and re-installed (i.e. rebooted) your computer...because of a bit of Habbo lag?

Good grief.

LoveToStack
11-12-2008, 07:21 PM
The only things which cause it for me are things which generally take a lot of prcessing power;

MSN
Limewire
Torrent
etc.

-Danube-
11-12-2008, 07:59 PM
I don't really use any of them whilst on Habbo (Well MSN) but i've tried it without MSN and it's still lagged like made lol. My internet is great too, i think i need a new comp :P

HOSKO02
11-12-2008, 10:35 PM
Firefox is usually your best bet, I use it all the time, tough IE is better for cloning.

Perhaps go to Ctrl + Alt + Del and just see if you have any unwanted 'start on start-up' programs. I tend to get random 'iPod Link' etc because of a recent Quicktime download. They only take up a couple thousands CPU each but it all adds up.

Vodge
11-12-2008, 11:50 PM
Watch out for people who can lag up rooms, I won't say how they do it, but you'll notice them dancing up and down the room, it can make your whole browser crash :/

Want to hide these adverts? Register an account for free!