Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Habbo Lag

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,709
    Tokens
    89
    Habbo
    -Danube-

    Latest Awards:

    Default Habbo Lag

    Has anybody else noticed over the past few week that Habbo has become very laggy. At first it was only when i went into neon rooms but now it's just when i'm on the console of something. I formatted and re-installed my OS (Completely wiping computer of everything) to see if it would fix any of it but it's not worked.

    I use firefox, is this the best option for Habbo?

    Has anybody got any tips for getting rid of lag?
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Danube- View Post
    I formatted and re-installed my OS (Completely wiping computer of everything) to see if it would fix any of it but it's not worked.
    You formatted and re-installed (i.e. rebooted) your computer...because of a bit of Habbo lag?

    Good grief.
    Josh - who else has Windows 7?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    4,162
    Tokens
    2,399

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    The only things which cause it for me are things which generally take a lot of prcessing power;

    MSN
    Limewire
    Torrent
    etc.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    2,709
    Tokens
    89
    Habbo
    -Danube-

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    I don't really use any of them whilst on Habbo (Well MSN) but i've tried it without MSN and it's still lagged like made lol. My internet is great too, i think i need a new comp
    I've left. I'm back.
    ~Dan

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    895
    Tokens
    2,583
    Habbo
    HOSKO02

    Latest Awards:

    Default

    Firefox is usually your best bet, I use it all the time, tough IE is better for cloning.

    Perhaps go to Ctrl + Alt + Del and just see if you have any unwanted 'start on start-up' programs. I tend to get random 'iPod Link' etc because of a recent Quicktime download. They only take up a couple thousands CPU each but it all adds up.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    London
    Posts
    213
    Tokens
    225

    Default

    Watch out for people who can lag up rooms, I won't say how they do it, but you'll notice them dancing up and down the room, it can make your whole browser crash :/
    vodge 30 day ban, on energize f/r me if u know me!


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •